Bulgaria's Dimitrov Loses to Latvia's Gulbis, Out of Indian Wells
Bulgarian tennis star Grigor Dimitrov dropped out of the Indian Wells tournament after losing to Latvia's Ernests Gulbis 1:2 (6:2, 1:6, 5:7).
Gulbis made it to the 1/8 finals of the tournament after a contested match with Grigorov. Bulgaria's Grigorov played Gulbis three times in 2014, the previous matches being a loss in Rotterdam and a victory in Acapulco.
The tennis tournament held in Indian Wells, California is the first of the Tennis Masters Series in 2014, according to reports of mediapool.bg.
- » Bulgaria's Ludogorets Signs Brazilian Left Back as Eighth New Player
- » Bulgaria's Sesil Karatancheva Proceeds to Second Round of ITF Tournament in Poland
- » Bulgaria's Ludogorets Signs Promising Sao Paulo Winger
- » Bulgaria's Stoevi Sisters Win Russian Open Grand Prix
- » Multifunctional Sports Hall to Open next to Sofia Central Railway Station
- » Draw Determines Tough Opponents for Bulgaria in 2018 World Cup Qualifiers