Bulgaria's Dimitrov Loses to Latvia's Gulbis, Out of Indian Wells
Bulgarian tennis star Grigor Dimitrov dropped out of the Indian Wells tournament after losing to Latvia's Ernests Gulbis 1:2 (6:2, 1:6, 5:7).
Gulbis made it to the 1/8 finals of the tournament after a contested match with Grigorov. Bulgaria's Grigorov played Gulbis three times in 2014, the previous matches being a loss in Rotterdam and a victory in Acapulco.
The tennis tournament held in Indian Wells, California is the first of the Tennis Masters Series in 2014, according to reports of mediapool.bg.
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov Defeats Australia's Ebden to Progress to 2nd Round of US Open
- » Bulgarian Mountain Runner Sets New Record on Completing Kom-Emine Hike
- » Bulgaria’s Ivet lalova-Collio Comes 7th in 200m World Final
- » Serie A Newcomer Signs Bulgarian Winger Aleksandar Tonev
- » Bulgaria’s Ivet Lalova-Collio Books Spot in Women’s 200m Final in Beijing
- » Bulgaria's Chess Grandmaster Veselin Topalov Remains Undefeated in St. Louis