Bulgaria's Dimitrov Loses to Latvia's Gulbis, Out of Indian Wells
Bulgarian tennis star Grigor Dimitrov dropped out of the Indian Wells tournament after losing to Latvia's Ernests Gulbis 1:2 (6:2, 1:6, 5:7).
Gulbis made it to the 1/8 finals of the tournament after a contested match with Grigorov. Bulgaria's Grigorov played Gulbis three times in 2014, the previous matches being a loss in Rotterdam and a victory in Acapulco.
The tennis tournament held in Indian Wells, California is the first of the Tennis Masters Series in 2014, according to reports of mediapool.bg.
- » CSKA Sofia Claims Bulgarian Cup in Historic Final
- » Two Bulgarian Mountaineers Ascend World's Fifth Highest Peak
- » Tsvetana Pironkova Remains Sole Bulgarian Representative at Roland Garros
- » Tennis: Bulgaria's Dimitrov to Face Serbia's Troicki in Postponed Match in Paris Monday
- » Tennis: Bulgaria’s Dimitrov Faces Serbia’s Troicki in Paris Sunday
- » Poll Names Bulgaria's Dimitrov 'Most Overrated Tennis Player'