Bulgaria's Dimitrov Loses to Latvia's Gulbis, Out of Indian Wells
Bulgarian tennis star Grigor Dimitrov dropped out of the Indian Wells tournament after losing to Latvia's Ernests Gulbis 1:2 (6:2, 1:6, 5:7).
Gulbis made it to the 1/8 finals of the tournament after a contested match with Grigorov. Bulgaria's Grigorov played Gulbis three times in 2014, the previous matches being a loss in Rotterdam and a victory in Acapulco.
The tennis tournament held in Indian Wells, California is the first of the Tennis Masters Series in 2014, according to reports of mediapool.bg.
- » Bulgaria's Oldest Football Derby Celebrates Centenary
- » Stoichkov Donates Ballon d'Or, Golden Shoe Replicas to CSKA Sofia Museum
- » Bulgaria's CSKA, Levski Have Last Chance to Repay Debts, Secure Licences
- » John Isner Beats Grigor Dimitrov 7-6 6-2 in Miami Masters
- » Bulgarian Declared Best Libero as Zenit Wins Volleyball Champions League
- » Bulgaria’s Grigor Dimitrov Proceeds With Ease to Third Round in Miami