Bulgaria's Dimitrov Loses to Latvia's Gulbis, Out of Indian Wells
Bulgarian tennis star Grigor Dimitrov dropped out of the Indian Wells tournament after losing to Latvia's Ernests Gulbis 1:2 (6:2, 1:6, 5:7).
Gulbis made it to the 1/8 finals of the tournament after a contested match with Grigorov. Bulgaria's Grigorov played Gulbis three times in 2014, the previous matches being a loss in Rotterdam and a victory in Acapulco.
The tennis tournament held in Indian Wells, California is the first of the Tennis Masters Series in 2014, according to reports of mediapool.bg.
- » Pulev and Joshua Came to an Agreement for the Date and Place of the Match
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Play Under No.7 at the US Open
- » "Ludogorets" Will Host the Matches of Europa League in Razgrad
- » Grigor Dimitrov Wins His 1st Masters 1000 Tite in the Finals in Cincinnati
- » Grigor Dimitrov Has Achieved a Historic Success
- » Bulgarian Best Tennis Player Grigor Dimitrov Reaches the Semi-Finals in Cincinnati Tournament