Bulgaria's Customs Officers Bust 11.5 Tonnes Contraband Tobacco
Bulgaria's Customs officers have seized 11.5 tonnes of contraband tobacco at the Bulgaria – Greece border checkpoint Kulata-Promachonas.
The tobacco was transported in a truck driven by a Greek national and having a Greek vehicle registration plate.
The excise duty of the illegal cut tobacco found inside the truck amounts to BGN 1.752M, the National Customs Office informs.
A pretrial proceeding has been initiated.
- » Daughter of Tsvetan Vassilev Charged with Money Laundering
- » 1658 Liters of Illegal Alcohol was Detained on the Black Sea Coast
- » Macedonian Customs Officers Detained Bulgarian Car with 22kg Marijuana
- » A British Court Sentenced Bulgarian Heroin Trafficker to 14 Years in Prison
- » A US Student will go to Jail Because of Faked Voter Lists
- » Units to Counteract Phone Scams Were Set Up in Several Cities in Bulgaria