Bulgarian-US Naval Exercise Postponed
The military exercise of Bulgaria's, Romania's and the US navies was postponed due to bad weather.
According to Bulgaria's Defense Ministry the start of the exercises will be postponed by 24 hours, while all other events with the USS Truxtun will be cancelled.
The US navy ship sailed into the Black Sea against the background of the growing tensions in Crimea and caused speculations that they are the reason for its visit.
According to the US Navy, however, the joint military exercises which are supposed to take place in the western part of the Black Sea have been planned well in advance.
- » Bulgarian President: 'Project for Purchase of New Fighter Aircraft Should Not Be Dropped'
- » Gallup International: Only 25% of the People in Bulgaria Are Ready To Fight For Their Country
- » US and South Korea Began Joint Military Exercises
- » 600 Armed Military to Protect the Border Between Turkey and Bulgaria
- » Sweden to Increase Defence Spending by USD 1 Billion by 2020
- » Over 100 Nations to Participate in Army-2017 Forum