Bulgaria's NRA Single Account Successfully Ditched
A total of BGN 125.7M has been paid in Bulgaria's National Revenue Agency's four new accounts for taxes and insurance in one week, the Agency reports.
Some BGN 56.8M was paid in the tax account, BGN 40.4M went for social security contributions, BGN 28.5M was allocated for health insurance and supplementary compulsory pension insurance.
Tax and insurance payments in the four new accounts can be made online, as well, the NRA informs. The Agency's electronic systems accept tax declarations, as well as corporate tax and VAT declarations, submitted online.
NRA single account was declared unconstitutional, and was replaced by four separate accounts for different tax and insurance payments.
- » Average Monthly Wage in Bulgaria To Exceed BGN 1,000 in 2017
- » License for Kozloduy's Fifth Unit To Be Issued by September
- » Bulgaria Air Offers Ticket Discounts As Well
- » BSP To Keep Flat Tax, Introduce "Rich People Tax"
- » Bulgaria, Macedonia Mull Coupling Day-Ahead Electricity Markets
- » Bulgaria's Govt, Businesses Meeting for 11th Time