Bulgaria's NRA Single Account Successfully Ditched
A total of BGN 125.7M has been paid in Bulgaria's National Revenue Agency's four new accounts for taxes and insurance in one week, the Agency reports.
Some BGN 56.8M was paid in the tax account, BGN 40.4M went for social security contributions, BGN 28.5M was allocated for health insurance and supplementary compulsory pension insurance.
Tax and insurance payments in the four new accounts can be made online, as well, the NRA informs. The Agency's electronic systems accept tax declarations, as well as corporate tax and VAT declarations, submitted online.
NRA single account was declared unconstitutional, and was replaced by four separate accounts for different tax and insurance payments.
- » Bulgarian Energy Commission Chairman Dobrev: No Problems Expected Concerning EC Approval of NEC Loan
- » Banker Levon Hampartzoumian: Bulgaria's Economy Is in Good Shape at Macro Level
- » Bulgarians Abroad Sent BGN 1 B Back Home in 2016
- » Bulgaria Should Prioritize Gas Links with Greece, Romania - EU Official
- » Citizen Deposits in Banks Grow by 6.9% Year-on-Year in August 2016
- » EC Not To Limit Free-of-Charge Roaming