Bulgaria's NRA Single Account Successfully Ditched
A total of BGN 125.7M has been paid in Bulgaria's National Revenue Agency's four new accounts for taxes and insurance in one week, the Agency reports.
Some BGN 56.8M was paid in the tax account, BGN 40.4M went for social security contributions, BGN 28.5M was allocated for health insurance and supplementary compulsory pension insurance.
Tax and insurance payments in the four new accounts can be made online, as well, the NRA informs. The Agency's electronic systems accept tax declarations, as well as corporate tax and VAT declarations, submitted online.
NRA single account was declared unconstitutional, and was replaced by four separate accounts for different tax and insurance payments.
- » Tourist Season Not Affected by Floods – Branimir Botev
- » Damage Claims After Heavy Hailstorm in Sofia Worth Over BGN 100M
- » BNB Governor Ivan Iskrov Ready to Resign
- » Smartphones, Tablets in Top 5 Purchases On Deferred Payments
- » Bulgaria with Second Lowest Debt-to-GDP Ratio in EU in Q1, 2014
- » Farmers Agree on Maximum EU Agriculture Subsidies of EUR 300,000