Bulgaria's NRA Single Account Successfully Ditched
A total of BGN 125.7M has been paid in Bulgaria's National Revenue Agency's four new accounts for taxes and insurance in one week, the Agency reports.
Some BGN 56.8M was paid in the tax account, BGN 40.4M went for social security contributions, BGN 28.5M was allocated for health insurance and supplementary compulsory pension insurance.
Tax and insurance payments in the four new accounts can be made online, as well, the NRA informs. The Agency's electronic systems accept tax declarations, as well as corporate tax and VAT declarations, submitted online.
NRA single account was declared unconstitutional, and was replaced by four separate accounts for different tax and insurance payments.
- » Europe's Youth Unemployment Poses Risk to Democracy
- » The Bulgarian Railways Add Extra Seats to Services During Holiday Weekend
- » Ryanair Plans to Make Pilots Change Holidays
- » NIMH: Cold Weather with Rain in Some Areas
- » The Mobile Operator Mtel will have a New Name
- » Today, the Trade Agreement CETA Between Canada and EU Comes into Force