Bulgaria's NRA Single Account Successfully Ditched
A total of BGN 125.7M has been paid in Bulgaria's National Revenue Agency's four new accounts for taxes and insurance in one week, the Agency reports.
Some BGN 56.8M was paid in the tax account, BGN 40.4M went for social security contributions, BGN 28.5M was allocated for health insurance and supplementary compulsory pension insurance.
Tax and insurance payments in the four new accounts can be made online, as well, the NRA informs. The Agency's electronic systems accept tax declarations, as well as corporate tax and VAT declarations, submitted online.
NRA single account was declared unconstitutional, and was replaced by four separate accounts for different tax and insurance payments.
- » Bulgaria’s Gross Foreign Debt Dips 1.3% Y/Y in May 2016
- » Bulgaria’s Business Climate Worsens in July – NSI Survey
- » Bulgaria Appoints New Deputy Finance Minister
- » Trips of Bulgarians Abroad Rise 21% Y/Y in June
- » Air France Strike to Disrupt Sofia Flights
- » Bulgarian Energy Group BEH Places EUR 550 M Eurobond Issue - Minister