Passenger Trains To Pass Through Danube Bridge 2
Bulgaria's and Romania's railway companies are preparing to launch passenger trains along the Danube Bridge 2.
Another project is the restoration of the train connection between Sofia and Greece's capital Athens via Thessaloniki, which was discontinued several years ago.
Those are part of the projects in the so-called Southern cluster for improving the passenger transport services in Southeastern and Central Europe, said Sofia Municipality, which participates in the project with Bulgaria's State Railway Company (BDZ).
Another part of the project is the launching of a train connection between Bulgaria's town of Svilengrad and Greece's Alexandroupolis.
- » Bulgaria Expects Budget Surplus to Exceed BGN 2.3 B at End of April
- » Network of Electric Bicycles to Connect Bulgaria, Romania
- » Competition for New Tourist Logo of Bulgaria Fails to Select Winner
- » Bulgaria's Competition Watchdog Fines Two Regional TV, Internet Providers
- » Gazprom Puts Forward New South Stream Route
- » Bulgaria's NEK Repays EUR 309 M Debt to Local Unit of U.S.-based AES Corp