Passenger Trains To Pass Through Danube Bridge 2
Bulgaria's and Romania's railway companies are preparing to launch passenger trains along the Danube Bridge 2.
Another project is the restoration of the train connection between Sofia and Greece's capital Athens via Thessaloniki, which was discontinued several years ago.
Those are part of the projects in the so-called Southern cluster for improving the passenger transport services in Southeastern and Central Europe, said Sofia Municipality, which participates in the project with Bulgaria's State Railway Company (BDZ).
Another part of the project is the launching of a train connection between Bulgaria's town of Svilengrad and Greece's Alexandroupolis.
- » Bulgaria’s National Electric Company Reports BGN 425M Loss in end-Sept
- » 3 Big Outsourcing Firms to Open Offices in Plovdiv Within Months
- » Bulgaria-Macedonia Rail Line to Start Functioning in 2022
- » Flydubai Airline To Fly Between Sofia and Dubai
- » Construction of 2 New Bulgaria-Romania Bridges to Start by 2017
- » GERB Withdraws Proposal to Save KTB Through Legal Changes