Passenger Trains To Pass Through Danube Bridge 2
Bulgaria's and Romania's railway companies are preparing to launch passenger trains along the Danube Bridge 2.
Another project is the restoration of the train connection between Sofia and Greece's capital Athens via Thessaloniki, which was discontinued several years ago.
Those are part of the projects in the so-called Southern cluster for improving the passenger transport services in Southeastern and Central Europe, said Sofia Municipality, which participates in the project with Bulgaria's State Railway Company (BDZ).
Another part of the project is the launching of a train connection between Bulgaria's town of Svilengrad and Greece's Alexandroupolis.
- » Mining Industry Accounts for 5% of Bulgaria’s GDP – Energy Minister
- » Bulgaria’s State-Owned Railway Carrier Sees Its Market Share Shrink to 5.1%
- » Bulgaria’s C-Bank to Replace BGN 2 Banknotes with BGN 2 Coins by end-2015
- » Bulgaria’s Business Climate Improves in August
- » Sofia’s New Integrated Municipal Waste Management System Completed
- » Trips of Bulgarians Abroad Record 16.5 % Increase in July