Passenger Trains To Pass Through Danube Bridge 2
Bulgaria's and Romania's railway companies are preparing to launch passenger trains along the Danube Bridge 2.
Another project is the restoration of the train connection between Sofia and Greece's capital Athens via Thessaloniki, which was discontinued several years ago.
Those are part of the projects in the so-called Southern cluster for improving the passenger transport services in Southeastern and Central Europe, said Sofia Municipality, which participates in the project with Bulgaria's State Railway Company (BDZ).
Another part of the project is the launching of a train connection between Bulgaria's town of Svilengrad and Greece's Alexandroupolis.
- » Professor Plame Pavlov, historian: Macedonia can’t exist without Bulgaria, and Bulgaria can’t exist without Macedonia – they are two part of one whole.
- » General Kircho Kirov: The condition of the Bulgarian Special forces and Army is very disturbing
- » Shells from Syria fall in Golan Heights
- » Dozens of families in Camden tower blocks refuse to leave
- » Arab states issue ultimatum to Qatar: close Jazeera, curb ties with Iran
- » London Evening Standard: Manslaughter charges could be brought over Grenfell blaze as every firm involved is reviewed