Passenger Trains To Pass Through Danube Bridge 2
Bulgaria's and Romania's railway companies are preparing to launch passenger trains along the Danube Bridge 2.
Another project is the restoration of the train connection between Sofia and Greece's capital Athens via Thessaloniki, which was discontinued several years ago.
Those are part of the projects in the so-called Southern cluster for improving the passenger transport services in Southeastern and Central Europe, said Sofia Municipality, which participates in the project with Bulgaria's State Railway Company (BDZ).
Another part of the project is the launching of a train connection between Bulgaria's town of Svilengrad and Greece's Alexandroupolis.
- » Centralised Heating for Sofia is Ready for the New Season
- » Outsourcing Industry in Bulgaria with Two-digit Growth
- » Big Money Stays Away From Booming Bitcoin
- » Bulgaria is at the Bottom Among the Other EU Members on Internet Consumption
- » How Technology Has Improved Games and Sports
- » Bulgaria's Debt For 2016 is 29% of GDP