Passenger Trains To Pass Through Danube Bridge 2
Bulgaria's and Romania's railway companies are preparing to launch passenger trains along the Danube Bridge 2.
Another project is the restoration of the train connection between Sofia and Greece's capital Athens via Thessaloniki, which was discontinued several years ago.
Those are part of the projects in the so-called Southern cluster for improving the passenger transport services in Southeastern and Central Europe, said Sofia Municipality, which participates in the project with Bulgaria's State Railway Company (BDZ).
Another part of the project is the launching of a train connection between Bulgaria's town of Svilengrad and Greece's Alexandroupolis.
- » Bobov Dol Miners Join Strike of Colleagues in Burgas
- » Kozloduy CEO 'Dismissed for Being Expert'
- » Burgas Miners' Underground Strike Enters Second Day
- » Bulgaria’s President in Azerbaijan for Southern Gas Corridor's First Sod
- » CEO of Bulgaria’s Kozloduy Nuclear Power Plant Replaced Overnight
- » EU Parliament Urges Tough Conditions for South Stream