Bulgaria's Unemployment Rates Remain Unchanged in Feb 2014 - Stats
In February 2014, unemployment remained at its January levels of 12.2%, which is 0.2% higher than in February 2013, according to Bulgaria's National Employment Agency data.
The total number of registered unemployed is 400,943 people, which is 290 less than the previous month. The newly registered unemployed are 30 thousand, that is 15 thousand less than in Jan 2014.
14,200 people were hired in February, some 13,309 of them on the primary market. Labor demand on the primary market has increased for the second consecutive month, Bulgaria's Employment Agency noted.
Most vacancies are advertised in manufacturing (3682), trade (1667), agriculture, forestry and fisheries (1106), hotel and restaurant business (941), real estate, finance and insurance, construction, administration, transport and education.
- » Embassy Of Azerbaijan Celebrates Spring with Music Concert Held at The Central Military Club
- » Economist Intelligence Unit: Singapore Most Expensive City Worldwide
- » Personality in the News Awards 2017
- » US Billionaire Philanthropist David Rockefeller Dies at 101
- » Vernal Equinox: First Day of Spring 2017
- » Malyovitsa Hut Awarded Best Tourist Chalet of 2016
The Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) is a unit of the United States Department of Labor. An agency responsible recording the data including those citizen who are employed, unemployed, under employed and a lot more. According to BLS report, 114,000 jobs had been put into the economy and the joblessness rate had lowered to 8 percent. <a href="https://personalmoneynetwork.com/">why wouldn't you find more here?</a>