Priorities Set for Bulgaria's OP Competitiveness and Innovation
The focus of the OP Competitiveness and Innovation in the current programming period will fall on innovations, Adviser to Bulgaria's Economy Minister Lyubomir Ganchev informed.
During a conference on opportunities for innovation and smart specialization in the new programming period 2014 - 2020, Ganchev stressed that the funding for this period will amount to EUR 1.413B, which is EUR 300M more compared to the previous programming period, BGNES reports.
The focus of the operational program will again be placed on innovation and development of new products and services, as well as their implementation.
A total of 72% of the funds will go for innovation and technological development, 25% will be spent on green economy and 3% - on technical assistance. The funds will be allocated via grants, as well as vouchers. The application mechanism will be significantly simplified.
- » Sofia Heating Utility CEO Dismissed over KTB Assets
- » Bulgaria's Globul Loses Profit and Revenue
- » Turkey OKs South Stream Environmental Impact Assessment
- » Over BGN 1 B Withdrawn From Bulgarian Banks In June
- » Bulgaria's Sunny Beach – Cheapest EU Tourist Destination for Brits
- » Bulgaria's PM Plamen Oresharski Resigns