Priorities Set for Bulgaria's OP Competitiveness and Innovation
The focus of the OP Competitiveness and Innovation in the current programming period will fall on innovations, Adviser to Bulgaria's Economy Minister Lyubomir Ganchev informed.
During a conference on opportunities for innovation and smart specialization in the new programming period 2014 - 2020, Ganchev stressed that the funding for this period will amount to EUR 1.413B, which is EUR 300M more compared to the previous programming period, BGNES reports.
The focus of the operational program will again be placed on innovation and development of new products and services, as well as their implementation.
A total of 72% of the funds will go for innovation and technological development, 25% will be spent on green economy and 3% - on technical assistance. The funds will be allocated via grants, as well as vouchers. The application mechanism will be significantly simplified.
- » Total Turnover Index in Transportation and Storage Sector up 2.4% in Q1 2017
- » aleri Simeonov to be Chairman of the National Council for Cooperation on Ethnic and Integration Issues
- » 5km Long Queue of Trucks Formed at the Exit of Kapitan Andreevo Border Checkpoint
- » International Monetary Fund: ‘Bulgaria Needs Further Banking Supervision Strengthening’
- » The Importance of Gerontology Today and in the Future
- » Accession to Eurozone Remains Top Priority for Bulgaria