Yanukovych: I Will Return to Kiev
Ousted Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych spoke during a press conference from the Russian city of Rostov-on-Don Tuesday.
Once again, he claimed he is the legitimate leader of Ukraine and has never stepped down.
"Because there are rumors spread in Ukraine about me, I would like to say that I am alive, but can't say that I feel well because I can't watch without deep anxiety what's happening in Ukraine. Veiled as a legal government, a gang of ultra-nationalists and fascists are running the country", Yanukovych stated, cited by the Kyiv Post.
Yanukovych claimed that he had not fled his country and that he would return to Kiev when circumstances allow for it, hoping this would be very soon.
This was his second public appearance since being forced out of Ukraine in February.
- » Spain's Top Court Halts Catalan Independence Referendum
- » Turkish MPs to Decide on Green Light to Syria, Iraq Intervention
- » Caspian Sea Countries Adopt Cooperation Agreement
- » EU-IMF Troika Returs to Greece for Final Audit
- » Afghanistan's New President Sworn In
- » Ukraine-EU Association Agreement to Be Enforced in 2016
Benkovski, you are bent: How can he order an other country to use force against the Ukrainian people !!
What troupes of what country? And who is going to obey his order in another country? As for his wealth... have you ever seen a poor President anywhere? Apart from Stalin, Lenin, Zhivkov? They didn't have much, did they? But you and the likes you are still not happy.
......Yan is Bastard of Bastards, but:
(1) those who preceded him (Kravchuk, Kuchma, Yuschenko) were not any better. Still all they were-as Yan is now - the LEGITIMATE presidents. Yes, Yan remains today the legitimate president of Ukraine till one of the three cases occures: (a) death (but Yan is still alive and quite plump), (b) voluntary resignation (but Yan doesn't
agree on it), (c) impeachment (but "new authorities", i.e. the scum which committed the Coup d'Etat, it doesn't
risk to initiate the relevant LEGAL procedures, think everybody can guess WHY ;-)....
(2) taking the above into account, as well as the numerous precedents (Hugo Chavez, "Bébé Doc" Duvalier,
Fulgencio Batista, Simeon II of Bulgaria...), Yan has a chance. Sometimes they come back ;-)........
Don't forget he still have a bankaccount and his castle with dozens of luxury cars are still there. He wants more dollars the greedy bastard.
For sure he dont give a damn about the people as he never did!
How can he order an other country to use force against the Ukrainian people !! nice president
I wouldn't doubt for a minute that the Russians - and Putin's inner circle in particular - have become so delusional that they think they can re-install Yanukovych in power in Ukraine as their puppet. If the Russians do that then they will for sure have lost Ukraine forever.