Bulgaria Reimbursed by EC for BGN 957M Aid Scheme for Farmers
Bulgaria has received a reimbursement of BGN 957 M from the European Commission for subsidies under the single area payment scheme.
The sum of BGN 957 from the state budget was used for payments to farmers under the single area payment scheme on January 30 by the State Fund Agriculture (SFA).
According to a media statement of the SFA, Bulgaria kept its commitment to pay farmers the first tranche of subsidies under the single area payment scheme by end-January and the money returned to the state budget within a month, as planned.
- » French Ambassador: EU Monitoring On Bulgaria Might Increase
- » Bulgarian Ministers Desperate to Negotiate Reduction of EU Funds Losses in 2014
- » Bulgaria’s Govt Will Pursue Schengen Accession in Stages – Deputy PM
- » Bulgaria Interior Minister Backs Idea to Set up European Prosecutor’s Office
- » Schengen Accession Is Achievable Target for Bulgaria, Romania – Deputy PM
- » Kristalina Georgieva Calls For Urgent Reforms