Bulgaria Reimbursed by EC for BGN 957M Aid Scheme for Farmers
Bulgaria has received a reimbursement of BGN 957 M from the European Commission for subsidies under the single area payment scheme.
The sum of BGN 957 from the state budget was used for payments to farmers under the single area payment scheme on January 30 by the State Fund Agriculture (SFA).
According to a media statement of the SFA, Bulgaria kept its commitment to pay farmers the first tranche of subsidies under the single area payment scheme by end-January and the money returned to the state budget within a month, as planned.
- » Prime Minister Borisov: Bulgaria will Provide EUR 500 000 to the Trust Fund for Africa
- » Donald Tusk Proposes Sofia to Host a Western Balkans Summit
- » 55% of Bulgarians are Optimistic About the EU Presidency
- » Estonia Supports Bulgaria's Entry into Schengen
- » Europe can Sue Bulgaria for Lack of Access to 112 Emergency Number for Deaf People
- » Bulgaria will be the Center of Dialogue for the Digital Single Market