Bulgaria Reimbursed by EC for BGN 957M Aid Scheme for Farmers
Bulgaria has received a reimbursement of BGN 957 M from the European Commission for subsidies under the single area payment scheme.
The sum of BGN 957 from the state budget was used for payments to farmers under the single area payment scheme on January 30 by the State Fund Agriculture (SFA).
According to a media statement of the SFA, Bulgaria kept its commitment to pay farmers the first tranche of subsidies under the single area payment scheme by end-January and the money returned to the state budget within a month, as planned.
- » Bulgaria IntMin Reports 30 % Drop in Number of Illegal Migrants in 2016
- » Bulgaria to Have 146-km Wire Fence along Border with Turkey in 2 Months
- » Bulgaria 'More Prepared Than Germany' to Tackle Migrant Inflow, FM Says
- » Bulgaria Ranks among Top 5 in EU by Number of Victims of Trafficking in People
- » Four EU Experts to Analyze Bulgaria's Prosecution
- » EC: Bulgaria Needs to Improve Labour Policies, Insolvency Proceedings