Bulgaria Reimbursed by EC for BGN 957M Aid Scheme for Farmers
Bulgaria has received a reimbursement of BGN 957 M from the European Commission for subsidies under the single area payment scheme.
The sum of BGN 957 from the state budget was used for payments to farmers under the single area payment scheme on January 30 by the State Fund Agriculture (SFA).
According to a media statement of the SFA, Bulgaria kept its commitment to pay farmers the first tranche of subsidies under the single area payment scheme by end-January and the money returned to the state budget within a month, as planned.
- » Five Bulgarian Regions among EU’s Ten Poorest in 2013
- » Bulgaria Finmin Unveils Plan for Mega-Fund Managing EU Financial Instruments
- » Bulgaria’s Rural Development Program 2014-2020 Conclusively Approved
- » Dairy Sector Crisis Affects EU Market, Not Just Bulgaria - Agriculture Minister
- » Ten EU Countries Oppose Proposal for Immigrant Quotas
- » Bulgaria's Stanishev to Face 71-Year-Old Candidate for 2nd PES Term