Bulgaria Reimbursed by EC for BGN 957M Aid Scheme for Farmers
Bulgaria has received a reimbursement of BGN 957 M from the European Commission for subsidies under the single area payment scheme.
The sum of BGN 957 from the state budget was used for payments to farmers under the single area payment scheme on January 30 by the State Fund Agriculture (SFA).
According to a media statement of the SFA, Bulgaria kept its commitment to pay farmers the first tranche of subsidies under the single area payment scheme by end-January and the money returned to the state budget within a month, as planned.
- » Bulgaria Had Second Largest Drop in Unemployment in EU in March
- » Bulgaria, Romania 'Not Closing In on Rest of EU'
- » CoE Warns of ‘Dwindling Trust’ in Institutions
- » Bulgaria's Employment Rate Increased by 2 % Y/Y in 2015 - Eurostat
- » Bulgaria Allowed to Finish 3rd Metro Line, Sofia Ring Road with EU Money
- » Bulgaria Calls for Equal Access to EU’s Entry-Exit System for All Member States