Iraqi Business Wants Direct Flights to Bulgaria
The Iraqi business wants direct flights to Bulgaria, a Bulgarian-Iraqi bank and easing of visa regime.
This transpired at a business forum for Iraqi companies organized by Bulgaria's Agency for Small and Medium Enterprises.
Among the members of the business delegation were Iraqi state companies from the construction, energy, tourism, pharmacy, electronics, insurance and food processing sectors.
Mohamed Shaker Mambud, chief secretary of the International Union of Iraqi Businessmen, said there was a serious interest in medical tourism of Iraqis in Bulgaria.
Bulgaria's deputy minister of economy Krasin Dimitrov presented at the forum the experience of Bulgarian companies in the construction of infrastructure projects in Iraq.
- » Bulgarian Business Wants Minimum Insurable Earnings Based on Regions
- » Every Third Bulgarian Tourist to Spend September Holidays in Greece
- » Eleven Candidates Vie for Position on Average
- » Foreign Direct Investments Increase by EUR 825.3M in Jan-July
- » Workers at Burgas-Based Mine Stage Protest over Unpaid Salaries
- » Migrant Remittances to Bulgaria Reach EUR 75.5M in July 2014