Iraqi Business Wants Direct Flights to Bulgaria
The Iraqi business wants direct flights to Bulgaria, a Bulgarian-Iraqi bank and easing of visa regime.
This transpired at a business forum for Iraqi companies organized by Bulgaria's Agency for Small and Medium Enterprises.
Among the members of the business delegation were Iraqi state companies from the construction, energy, tourism, pharmacy, electronics, insurance and food processing sectors.
Mohamed Shaker Mambud, chief secretary of the International Union of Iraqi Businessmen, said there was a serious interest in medical tourism of Iraqis in Bulgaria.
Bulgaria's deputy minister of economy Krasin Dimitrov presented at the forum the experience of Bulgarian companies in the construction of infrastructure projects in Iraq.
- » Fourteen Employees at Gorni Lom Plant During Explosion - Witnesses
- » Balkan Holidays Adds 4 Belfast-Burgas Flights for Summer 2015
- » Bulgaria’s Caretaker Govt Approves Draft Update of Budget 2014
- » Bulgarian, Ukrainian Chambers of Commerce, Industry Ink Cooperation Agreement
- » Energy Watchdog Approves Electricity Price Hike
- » President Plevneliev: Bulgaria's Trade with Germany Increased by 64% in 2009-2013