Iraqi Business Wants Direct Flights to Bulgaria
The Iraqi business wants direct flights to Bulgaria, a Bulgarian-Iraqi bank and easing of visa regime.
This transpired at a business forum for Iraqi companies organized by Bulgaria's Agency for Small and Medium Enterprises.
Among the members of the business delegation were Iraqi state companies from the construction, energy, tourism, pharmacy, electronics, insurance and food processing sectors.
Mohamed Shaker Mambud, chief secretary of the International Union of Iraqi Businessmen, said there was a serious interest in medical tourism of Iraqis in Bulgaria.
Bulgaria's deputy minister of economy Krasin Dimitrov presented at the forum the experience of Bulgarian companies in the construction of infrastructure projects in Iraq.
- » Bulgaria to Keep Old Tourist Logo As All Proposals Rejected
- » Bulgarian Govt Debt Rises to EUR 13.35 B at End-March
- » Bulgaria Ranks among Top Software Outsourcing Destinations, Studies Show
- » Bulgaria Expects Budget Surplus to Exceed BGN 2.3 B at End of April
- » Network of Electric Bicycles to Connect Bulgaria, Romania
- » Competition for New Tourist Logo of Bulgaria Fails to Select Winner