Iraqi Business Wants Direct Flights to Bulgaria
The Iraqi business wants direct flights to Bulgaria, a Bulgarian-Iraqi bank and easing of visa regime.
This transpired at a business forum for Iraqi companies organized by Bulgaria's Agency for Small and Medium Enterprises.
Among the members of the business delegation were Iraqi state companies from the construction, energy, tourism, pharmacy, electronics, insurance and food processing sectors.
Mohamed Shaker Mambud, chief secretary of the International Union of Iraqi Businessmen, said there was a serious interest in medical tourism of Iraqis in Bulgaria.
Bulgaria's deputy minister of economy Krasin Dimitrov presented at the forum the experience of Bulgarian companies in the construction of infrastructure projects in Iraq.
- » Launch of Power Exchange Will Not Lead to 30-40% Price Spike – Watchdog Chair
- » Bulgaria Ranked 55th Out of 61 Competitive Economies
- » OMV Interested in Using Bulgarian Pipes to Transport Romanian Gas
- » Bulgarians Made More Business, Holiday Trips Abroad in April
- » Macedonia Will Only Join Turkish Stream amid Agreement between Russia, EU on it - Gruevski
- » Lukoil 'Manipulating Bulgaria Oil, Diesel Fuel Prices' - ex-PM