Bulgargaz To Lower Natural Gas Price in Q2
Bulgaria's state company Bulgargaz offered to lower the price of natural gas by 2.37% in Q2, 2014.
The company has filed the offer with the State Energy and Water regulator, which is expected to consider it by the end of March.
It was expected that the price in Q2 would remain unchanged. Bulgargaz, however, offered to lower it by BGN 17.20, to BGN 618.20 per 1000 cubic meters, without VAT and excise duty.
- » EU Commission Backs Construction of Bulgaria's "Balkan" Gas Hub
- » EU Energy Commissioner to Arrive on Two-Day Visit to Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Can Use South Stream Project Co.’s Assets in Planned Gas Hub - Energy Minister
- » Russian Black Sea Pipeline Options 'Shouldn't Be Forgotten' - BulgarianDeputy PM
- » South Stream Bulgaria 'Keeps Spending Millions' Despite Project's Demise
- » TAP 'to Supply Gas to Central, SE Europe' via Bulgaria-Greece Link