Bulgargaz To Lower Natural Gas Price in Q2
Bulgaria's state company Bulgargaz offered to lower the price of natural gas by 2.37% in Q2, 2014.
The company has filed the offer with the State Energy and Water regulator, which is expected to consider it by the end of March.
It was expected that the price in Q2 would remain unchanged. Bulgargaz, however, offered to lower it by BGN 17.20, to BGN 618.20 per 1000 cubic meters, without VAT and excise duty.
- » Bulgaria, Azerbaijan to Discuss Expansion of Trade, Economic Links Next Month
- » Bulgargaz Proposes 3.4% Increase of Gas Price for Q4 2016
- » Bulgaria PM: Belene N-Plant Should Be Built Privately with State Help
- » South Stream, Turkish Stream Are No Rival Projects - Russia Energy Min
- » Putin Demands from Bulgaria 'Rock-Solid Guarantee' for South Stream
- » Russia Ready to Go On with Turkish Stream, Erdogan Says after Meeting Putin