Bulgargaz To Lower Natural Gas Price in Q2
Bulgaria's state company Bulgargaz offered to lower the price of natural gas by 2.37% in Q2, 2014.
The company has filed the offer with the State Energy and Water regulator, which is expected to consider it by the end of March.
It was expected that the price in Q2 would remain unchanged. Bulgargaz, however, offered to lower it by BGN 17.20, to BGN 618.20 per 1000 cubic meters, without VAT and excise duty.
- » Russia Asks Bulgaria to Issue South Stream Construction Permits
- » South Stream Transport Terminates Production, Deliveries of Pipes
- » No Talks Yet On Gas Hub At Border with Bulgaria, Turkey’s Ambassador Says
- » Bulgaria Is Blameless For South Stream – MP
- » Energy Ministers of Bulgaria, Russia to Discuss South Stream over Phone
- » Minimum Wage in Bulgaria Increases to BGN 380 by Mid-2015