Bulgargaz To Lower Natural Gas Price in Q2
Bulgaria's state company Bulgargaz offered to lower the price of natural gas by 2.37% in Q2, 2014.
The company has filed the offer with the State Energy and Water regulator, which is expected to consider it by the end of March.
It was expected that the price in Q2 would remain unchanged. Bulgargaz, however, offered to lower it by BGN 17.20, to BGN 618.20 per 1000 cubic meters, without VAT and excise duty.
- » Consultative Council on South Gas Corridor To Meet in Baku
- » Azerbaijan Waiting for Bulgaria To Construct Gas Link With Greece
- » KEVR: Bulgargaz' Demand for 32% Hike in Gas Prices Is Unjustifiably High
- » Bulgaria 'Seeking South Stream Project Revival'
- » South Stream Project Will Be Carried Out, Russian Official Says
- » EVN, NEK Settle Old, Multi-million Dispute