16,000 Primary Labor Market Jobs Created in North Bulgaria
A total of 16,000 new jobs will be created in Northern Bulgaria in 2014, according to the Regional Employment Office in the city of Lovech.
The new jobs will be mainly on the primary labor market, explained the director of the Regional employment office Mincho Dikov. Three times more jobs have been created since the beginning of the year, compared to the same period of 2013.
The municipalities of Veliko Tarnovo, Gabrovo, Pleven and Lovech offer more than 3000 vacancies. The highest demand for workers is recorded in the process manufacturing, agriculture and forestry, education, and restaurant business.
"Despite the limited resources, new jobs will be created under the Operational Program Human Resources Development, as well" Mincho Dikov added.
- » Bulgaria Records Budget Surplus of BGN 63.9 M as of End October
- » Parliamentary Committee Approves Bulgaria's 2016 Draft Budget
- » Bulgarian PM Calls on Mayors to Increase Taxes Due to Rising Security Expenditures
- » Bulgaria MPs to Vote on 2016 Budget This Week
- » Bulgaria Backs Nord Stream-2, Standing Up for Own Gas Hub Project
- » Liberalization of Energy Market in Bulgaria Likely to Lead to Power Price Hike