16,000 Primary Labor Market Jobs Created in North Bulgaria
A total of 16,000 new jobs will be created in Northern Bulgaria in 2014, according to the Regional Employment Office in the city of Lovech.
The new jobs will be mainly on the primary labor market, explained the director of the Regional employment office Mincho Dikov. Three times more jobs have been created since the beginning of the year, compared to the same period of 2013.
The municipalities of Veliko Tarnovo, Gabrovo, Pleven and Lovech offer more than 3000 vacancies. The highest demand for workers is recorded in the process manufacturing, agriculture and forestry, education, and restaurant business.
"Despite the limited resources, new jobs will be created under the Operational Program Human Resources Development, as well" Mincho Dikov added.
- » Bulgaria’s National Electric Company Reports BGN 425M Loss in end-Sept
- » 3 Big Outsourcing Firms to Open Offices in Plovdiv Within Months
- » Bulgaria-Macedonia Rail Line to Start Functioning in 2022
- » Flydubai Airline To Fly Between Sofia and Dubai
- » Construction of 2 New Bulgaria-Romania Bridges to Start by 2017
- » GERB Withdraws Proposal to Save KTB Through Legal Changes