Bulgaria's Food Stores' Turnover Drops Significantly
The turnover of the specialized stores for food, drinks and tobacco products has dropped significantly in January.
According to the data of the National Statistics Institute (NSI) the drop, compared to December 2013 is 15.6% and year-on-year is 3.8%.
The retail of food, both in specialized and unspecialized stores, is going down for the sixth month in a row.
Meanwhile, the NSI data shows that the purchases of non-food increases. The sales of computers in January, for example has risen by 13.8% year-on-year. The home appliances' sales have increased by 12.1% for the same period.
- » Balkan Telecom Regulators Mull Scrapping Roaming Charges
- » Bulgaria Gets Record Low Dividend Payment from State Firms
- » Bulgaria's Transport Sector Turnover Increases by 13.4% in Q2 Y/Y
- » Russia Takes Some EU, US Food Products out of Blacklist
- » Overhaul of Bulgaria's State Budget 'Inevitable' - FinMin
- » Bulgaria's Interim Finmin Porozhanov Voices Concern about KTB