Bulgaria's Food Stores' Turnover Drops Significantly
The turnover of the specialized stores for food, drinks and tobacco products has dropped significantly in January.
According to the data of the National Statistics Institute (NSI) the drop, compared to December 2013 is 15.6% and year-on-year is 3.8%.
The retail of food, both in specialized and unspecialized stores, is going down for the sixth month in a row.
Meanwhile, the NSI data shows that the purchases of non-food increases. The sales of computers in January, for example has risen by 13.8% year-on-year. The home appliances' sales have increased by 12.1% for the same period.
- » EC Initiates Gas Supply Talks between Oettinger, Novak
- » Bulgaria to Promote Jams, Canned Vegetables in Russia, UAE
- » Bulgarians' Trips Abroad Increase by 7.3% in June
- » Bulgaria's Business Climate Indicator Tumbles in July
- » Bulgaria to Double Innovations Spending in 2015
- » Montenegro 'Interested' in South Stream Pipeline - EconMin