Bulgaria's Food Stores' Turnover Drops Significantly
The turnover of the specialized stores for food, drinks and tobacco products has dropped significantly in January.
According to the data of the National Statistics Institute (NSI) the drop, compared to December 2013 is 15.6% and year-on-year is 3.8%.
The retail of food, both in specialized and unspecialized stores, is going down for the sixth month in a row.
Meanwhile, the NSI data shows that the purchases of non-food increases. The sales of computers in January, for example has risen by 13.8% year-on-year. The home appliances' sales have increased by 12.1% for the same period.
- » Bulgaria’s NEK Debt Tops BGN 3 Billion
- » Contractor Selection Procedure for Sofia's Winter Palace Reconstruction Halted
- » Farmers Affected by Natural Disasters to Get BGN 4.4M
- » Price Cuts at Bulgaria’s Black Sea Resorts Reach 50% in September
- » Power Distributor EVN Seeks 17.9% Price Hike in Southeastern Bulgaria
- » EU Commission Motives to Freeze South Stream 'Political' - Gazprom