Bulgaria's Food Stores' Turnover Drops Significantly
The turnover of the specialized stores for food, drinks and tobacco products has dropped significantly in January.
According to the data of the National Statistics Institute (NSI) the drop, compared to December 2013 is 15.6% and year-on-year is 3.8%.
The retail of food, both in specialized and unspecialized stores, is going down for the sixth month in a row.
Meanwhile, the NSI data shows that the purchases of non-food increases. The sales of computers in January, for example has risen by 13.8% year-on-year. The home appliances' sales have increased by 12.1% for the same period.
- » Tourists At Sunny Beach Complain From Tow Truck Blackmail
- » Morocco Seeks Options For Charter Flights to Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Risks Losing EU Funding of EUR 45 M for Gas Link with Greece
- » Bulgarian Industrial Assoc. Hints at Negative GDP Growth by end-2014
- » Undercover Taxmen in Swimsuits Patrol Bulgaria's Black Sea Coast
- » Bulgaria's Energy Sector Most Vulnerable Among 75 Countries