Bulgaria’s Dimitrov Beats Haase in Indian Wells
Bulgaria’s Grigor Dimitrov beat Dutch Robin Haase 6:4, 6:3 in the second round of the BNP Paribas Open at Indian Wells, USA.
Dimitrov, who started from the second round due to his high seeding, had no serious troubles against Haase. Once again, the Bulgarian’s strong serve came to his aid, with 9 aces and an impressive 86% of points won on his first serve.
In the third round, Dimitrov will face Latvia’s Ernests Gulbis. This will be the third meeting between the two in the past month, each winning one of their recent matches.
Dimitrov beat Gulbis in Acapulco, on the path to his title, which also included a win over Andy Murray.
- » World Football Elite Expected to Gather in Sofia in June
- » Bulgarian Athlete Becomes New Balkan Cycling Champion
- » Bulgaria's Top Tennis Players Retain WTA, ATP Rankings
- » Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov 'Could Replace Coach'
- » Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov Suffers Heavy Defeat in Monte Carlo
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov Overwhelmingly Defeats Wawrinka in Monte Carlo