Bulgaria’s Dimitrov Beats Haase in Indian Wells
Bulgaria’s Grigor Dimitrov beat Dutch Robin Haase 6:4, 6:3 in the second round of the BNP Paribas Open at Indian Wells, USA.
Dimitrov, who started from the second round due to his high seeding, had no serious troubles against Haase. Once again, the Bulgarian’s strong serve came to his aid, with 9 aces and an impressive 86% of points won on his first serve.
In the third round, Dimitrov will face Latvia’s Ernests Gulbis. This will be the third meeting between the two in the past month, each winning one of their recent matches.
Dimitrov beat Gulbis in Acapulco, on the path to his title, which also included a win over Andy Murray.
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov Seeks Recovery at Madrid Open
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov Vows to Get Over Defeat at Istanbul Final
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov Loses to Schwartzman at ATP Istanbul Final
- » Vegan Mountaineer Skatov Also Ascends Annapurna
- » Bulgaria's Boyan Petrov Climbs World's Deadliest Peak
- » Tennis: Grigor Dimitrov Reaches ATP Istanbul Final