Bulgaria's PM to Meet Journalists at Open Govt Conference
Bulgaria's Prime Minister Plamen Oresharski will meet with 200 journalists at an Open Government press conference, Monday.
Besides PM Oresharski, the leader of Bulgaria's Socialist Party Sergei Stanishev and Lyutvi Mestan, leader of the Movement for Rights and Freedoms party will also answer questions regarding controversial moments during the cabinet Oresharski office and will state the common policies for the remainder of the office.
The event is scheduled to continue for at least two hours and will be held at the National Palace of Culture, the Council of Ministers informs.
The press conference will be aired live on channel BNT1 of the Bulgarian National Television.
- » Plovdiv Mayor Signs Contract for BGN 30 M Loan from EBRD
- » GERB Meets BSP Friday in Second Round of Coalition Talks
- » ABV Will Stay Out of Gov't, But Will Back Some GERB Policies
- » PF Urges Power Price Freeze, Anti-Crime Steps Ahead of Talks with GERB
- » Dimitar Vladimirov Appointed Deputy Head of State Agency for Bulgarians Abroad
- » Subsidies for Political Parties in Bulgaria Up 10 Times in 10 Years