Bulgaria's PM to Meet Journalists at Open Govt Conference
Bulgaria's Prime Minister Plamen Oresharski will meet with 200 journalists at an Open Government press conference, Monday.
Besides PM Oresharski, the leader of Bulgaria's Socialist Party Sergei Stanishev and Lyutvi Mestan, leader of the Movement for Rights and Freedoms party will also answer questions regarding controversial moments during the cabinet Oresharski office and will state the common policies for the remainder of the office.
The event is scheduled to continue for at least two hours and will be held at the National Palace of Culture, the Council of Ministers informs.
The press conference will be aired live on channel BNT1 of the Bulgarian National Television.
- » 4km Queue of Cargo Vehicles at Dunav Most 2 Checkpoint
- » Mayor of Sofia Yordanka Fandakova: 'We are Preparing the Construction of 4 New Stations on the 3rd Subway Line'
- » Minister Valentin Radev: 'We are Determined to Take All Measures to Stop the Rising Mortality on the Bulgaria's Roads'
- » Minister Nikolay Nankov: E-Vignette System Will be Flexible
- » President Rumen Radev: 'Terrorism is Spreading in Europe and NATO Must Counteract'
- » International Conference on Bulgarian Church’s Contribution to Saving Bulgarian Jews to Take Place in Sofia