Bulgaria's PM to Meet Journalists at Open Govt Conference
Bulgaria's Prime Minister Plamen Oresharski will meet with 200 journalists at an Open Government press conference, Monday.
Besides PM Oresharski, the leader of Bulgaria's Socialist Party Sergei Stanishev and Lyutvi Mestan, leader of the Movement for Rights and Freedoms party will also answer questions regarding controversial moments during the cabinet Oresharski office and will state the common policies for the remainder of the office.
The event is scheduled to continue for at least two hours and will be held at the National Palace of Culture, the Council of Ministers informs.
The press conference will be aired live on channel BNT1 of the Bulgarian National Television.
- » Government Postpones Agreement With Westinghouse For Successors
- » Gov't Allocates BGN 18 M to Ministries, Discusses Resignation
- » Bulgaria's New Environment Minister 'Has No Degree' from Munich
- » Bulgaria Can Handle 1,000 Migrants Monthly – Interior Minister
- » Bulgaria's Government Holds 'Last' Meeting Before Resignation
- » Bulgarian MPs Not to Renew Work, Await Gov't Resignation