Bulgaria's PM to Meet Journalists at Open Govt Conference
Bulgaria's Prime Minister Plamen Oresharski will meet with 200 journalists at an Open Government press conference, Monday.
Besides PM Oresharski, the leader of Bulgaria's Socialist Party Sergei Stanishev and Lyutvi Mestan, leader of the Movement for Rights and Freedoms party will also answer questions regarding controversial moments during the cabinet Oresharski office and will state the common policies for the remainder of the office.
The event is scheduled to continue for at least two hours and will be held at the National Palace of Culture, the Council of Ministers informs.
The press conference will be aired live on channel BNT1 of the Bulgarian National Television.
- » Bulgarian MPs to Discuss Controversial Changes to Pension Insurance
- » RB Warns Proposed Change to Pension Law Might Destabilise Coalition
- » Bulgaria's Socialist Party Demands Cancellation of Sanctions against Russia
- » Tsvetan Tsvetanov Blames 'Russian Interests' for Fall of Previous Borisov Government
- » Bulgarian MPS to Deliberate Amendments to IntMin Act
- » Bulgaria's Govt Approves Updated Judicial Reform Strategy