Code Yellow Issued in 15 Bulgarian Districts
Code Yellow weather alert has been issued in 15 Bulgarian districts due to snowfall, black ice, strong wind and heavy precipitation.
Code Yellow over strong wind is declared in Varna, Dobrich, Shumen, Silistra, Razgrad, Targovishte, Ruse, Veliko Tarnovo, Gabrovo, according to the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology with the Bulgarian Academy of Science.
The weather alert for heavy rain and strong wind is valid for the district of Burgas. Code Yellow due to snowfall, black ice and strong wind is declared in Yambol, Sliven, Stara Zagora, Haskovo and Kardzhali.
The maximum temperatures expected on Monday countrywide are between -1 degrees C and 4 degrees C.
- » Today is the Official Start of Astronomical Summer
- » NIMH: Yellow Code for Strong Wind in 8 Regions
- » NIMH: Weather Will be Sunny, Max. Temperatures Between 26° and 31°
- » NIMH: Rains with Thunders Over Eastern and Southwestern Regions, Max Temperatures 26°-31°
- » Seismologists Do Not Expect New Strong Quakes in Greece and Turkey
- » Mostly Sunny, Max Temperatures 28°-33°, in Sofia 29°