Ukrainian Envoy to Bulgaria: Cuting Gas Supplies in No One's Interest
No one has interest in stopping the gas deliveries, said the ambassador of Ukraine to Bulgaria Mykola Baltazhi.
In an interview for the Darik national radio Baltazhi commented that neither Ukraine, nor the Russian Federation and Gazprom have interests in stopping the gas supplies for Europe.
“Ukraine is a dependable partner of Europe and will guarantee the gas supplies as much as it can”, Baltazhi said.
- » Prime Minister Boyko Borisov Will be on a Working Visit to London Today
- » Putin will Visit Turkey on December 11th
- » Prime Minister Boyko Borisov Goes on an Official Visit to Serbia
- » Talks Between Western Balkan Leaders in Serbia Continue
- » President Rumen Radev Held Consecutive Meetings with the Heads of State of Kosovo and Montenegro
- » Johannes Hahn: Begins a Fruitful Year For the Integration of the Western Balkans