Ukrainian Envoy to Bulgaria: Cuting Gas Supplies in No One's Interest
No one has interest in stopping the gas deliveries, said the ambassador of Ukraine to Bulgaria Mykola Baltazhi.
In an interview for the Darik national radio Baltazhi commented that neither Ukraine, nor the Russian Federation and Gazprom have interests in stopping the gas supplies for Europe.
“Ukraine is a dependable partner of Europe and will guarantee the gas supplies as much as it can”, Baltazhi said.
- » Bulgaria, Romania, Serbia Establish Craiova Group for Cooperation
- » Bulgarian President Calls on Balkans to Guarantee Stability of Investors
- » President Plevneliev Vows Bulgaria Will Assist BiH on Road to EU
- » President: Bulgaria's KFOR Troops 'Making History' in Kosovo
- » US Expresses Support for Bulgarian Constitution Amendments
- » Bulgaria’s President to Visit Kosovo, Bosnia and Herzegovina on April 21-23