Ukrainian Envoy to Bulgaria: Cuting Gas Supplies in No One's Interest
No one has interest in stopping the gas deliveries, said the ambassador of Ukraine to Bulgaria Mykola Baltazhi.
In an interview for the Darik national radio Baltazhi commented that neither Ukraine, nor the Russian Federation and Gazprom have interests in stopping the gas supplies for Europe.
“Ukraine is a dependable partner of Europe and will guarantee the gas supplies as much as it can”, Baltazhi said.
- » UK PM David Cameron to Visit Bulgaria on Thursday
- » Bulgaria, China to Boost Cooperation in Education
- » PM: Bulgaria Could Play Important Role in Improving Europe-China Connectivity
- » Bulgaria Interested in ‘Fast De-escalation’ of Russia-Turkey Tensions
- » Bulgarian Ambassador in Ankara: Worsened Russia-Turkey Ties Could Increase Refugee Wave
- » Bulgaria 'Ready to Help France' for Quick Solution of Syria Crisis