Ukrainian Envoy to Bulgaria: Cuting Gas Supplies in No One's Interest
No one has interest in stopping the gas deliveries, said the ambassador of Ukraine to Bulgaria Mykola Baltazhi.
In an interview for the Darik national radio Baltazhi commented that neither Ukraine, nor the Russian Federation and Gazprom have interests in stopping the gas supplies for Europe.
“Ukraine is a dependable partner of Europe and will guarantee the gas supplies as much as it can”, Baltazhi said.
- » Bulgaria’s President to Attend 10th Asia-Europe Meeting in Milan
- » Government Dismisses Bulgaria's Honorary Consul In Ukraine
- » Bulgaria’s President: Gas Is Not a Weapon
- » Swiss Aid for Bulgaira to Reach EUR 63 M
- » Bulgaria to Seek Partial Introduction of Swiss Vocational Training
- » President Rosen Plevneliev Begins 2-Day Visit to Switzerland