Ukrainian Envoy to Bulgaria: Cuting Gas Supplies in No One's Interest
No one has interest in stopping the gas deliveries, said the ambassador of Ukraine to Bulgaria Mykola Baltazhi.
In an interview for the Darik national radio Baltazhi commented that neither Ukraine, nor the Russian Federation and Gazprom have interests in stopping the gas supplies for Europe.
“Ukraine is a dependable partner of Europe and will guarantee the gas supplies as much as it can”, Baltazhi said.
- » President to Attend Holocaust Remembrance Ceremonies in Poland, Czech Republic
- » Two Bulgarian Nationals Arrested in Libya for Alleged Smuggling
- » Bulgaria, Switzerland Shake Hands on Cooperation Agreement Worth CHF 76 M
- » Bulgaria Continues to Back Russia Sanctions despite Disadvantages for Exporters
- » Bulgaria’s PM Reiterates Support for Macedonia’s Bid to Join NATO, EU
- » US to Work on Boosting Bulgaria's Energy Security - Secretary of State Kerry