Bulgaria's Deputy PM Vows Re-industrialization Efforts
Bulgaria will be re-industrialized, but there will be no arbitrary handing out of money and opening of pointless factories, said Bulgaria's Deputy Prime Minister Daniela Bobeva.
According to her the idea of the re-industrialization is part of the EU strategy. “The goal is at least 25% of the GDP of member states to come from industrial production for a long period of time,” Bobeva said.
According to her, Bulgaria has reached the goal, as 26% of its GDP comes from the industry.
- » The First Public Auction with Bitcoin to be Held in Italy
- » Twitter is Planning to Impose New Restrictions on Pornographic and Hateful Imagery
- » Number of Romanians and Bulgarians in UK rises to 413,000
- » Wizz Air to Launch Sofia - Athens flights in March 2018
- » Even in 2017 The Beatles are Making GBP 67,000 a Day
- » Serious Interest in Bulgarian Innovative Ideas at Dubai World Expo
No arbitrary handing out of money? Of course not. They know very well to whom they will give it. As if new state companies could be successful... Bg private companies need to cheat in order to survive, how could state companies be successful? bg taxpayers, be prepared, another round of mass stealing is in the make!