Bulgaria's Deputy PM Vows Re-industrialization Efforts
Bulgaria will be re-industrialized, but there will be no arbitrary handing out of money and opening of pointless factories, said Bulgaria's Deputy Prime Minister Daniela Bobeva.
According to her the idea of the re-industrialization is part of the EU strategy. “The goal is at least 25% of the GDP of member states to come from industrial production for a long period of time,” Bobeva said.
According to her, Bulgaria has reached the goal, as 26% of its GDP comes from the industry.
- » Bulgaria Says Gas Link with Romania to Be Completed in Autumn 2016
- » Bulgaria Says China Proposing to Invest USD 100 M in Car Wheel Plant in Ruse
- » Ukraine, Romania, Bulgaria to Test Bi-Directional Gas Flows by Year's End
- » Bulgaria’s Jan-May Current Account Balance Turns to Surplus
- » Bulgaria to Pay Debts to 2 Airports Put Up for Concession
- » FDI in Bulgaria Falls 34% Y/Y for January-May - C-Bank
No arbitrary handing out of money? Of course not. They know very well to whom they will give it. As if new state companies could be successful... Bg private companies need to cheat in order to survive, how could state companies be successful? bg taxpayers, be prepared, another round of mass stealing is in the make!