Bulgaria's Deputy PM Vows Re-industrialization Efforts
Bulgaria will be re-industrialized, but there will be no arbitrary handing out of money and opening of pointless factories, said Bulgaria's Deputy Prime Minister Daniela Bobeva.
According to her the idea of the re-industrialization is part of the EU strategy. “The goal is at least 25% of the GDP of member states to come from industrial production for a long period of time,” Bobeva said.
According to her, Bulgaria has reached the goal, as 26% of its GDP comes from the industry.
- » Bulgaria's GDP Grew 3.4% in Q3, 2016
- » Bulgarian Energy Minister Confident about Belene Privatization
- » China 'Interested in Bulgaria's Belene Nuclear Plant'
- » Bulgaria 'Should Promote Itself as All-Year-Round Destination'
- » EU Energy Ministers Seeking New Rules on Gas Supplies
- » Nuclear Decommissioning Conference in Sofia Due This Week
No arbitrary handing out of money? Of course not. They know very well to whom they will give it. As if new state companies could be successful... Bg private companies need to cheat in order to survive, how could state companies be successful? bg taxpayers, be prepared, another round of mass stealing is in the make!