Bulgaria's Deputy PM Vows Re-industrialization Efforts
Bulgaria will be re-industrialized, but there will be no arbitrary handing out of money and opening of pointless factories, said Bulgaria's Deputy Prime Minister Daniela Bobeva.
According to her the idea of the re-industrialization is part of the EU strategy. “The goal is at least 25% of the GDP of member states to come from industrial production for a long period of time,” Bobeva said.
According to her, Bulgaria has reached the goal, as 26% of its GDP comes from the industry.
- » American Chemical Company is Exploring the Opportunities for Investment in Bulgaria
- » The Quarter With the Most Beautiful Christmas Decorations in the World (Photos)
- » BGN 256 Million will be Invested in the Airports of Burgas and Varna in the Next 9 Years
- » Bansko is the Favorite Resort of Turkish Tourists in 2017
- » Americans will Build a New Electric Plant in Kosovo
- » NSI: Monthly Inflation in November at 0.4%
No arbitrary handing out of money? Of course not. They know very well to whom they will give it. As if new state companies could be successful... Bg private companies need to cheat in order to survive, how could state companies be successful? bg taxpayers, be prepared, another round of mass stealing is in the make!