Bulgaria's Deputy PM Vows Re-industrialization Efforts
Bulgaria will be re-industrialized, but there will be no arbitrary handing out of money and opening of pointless factories, said Bulgaria's Deputy Prime Minister Daniela Bobeva.
According to her the idea of the re-industrialization is part of the EU strategy. “The goal is at least 25% of the GDP of member states to come from industrial production for a long period of time,” Bobeva said.
According to her, Bulgaria has reached the goal, as 26% of its GDP comes from the industry.
- » Bulgaria's President to Visit Baku Sept 23-24 to Discuss Energy Cooperation
- » South Stream Pipe-Laying Ship Arrives at Port of Burgas
- » Bulgaria Ranks 54th in 2014-2015 Global Competitiveness Report of World Economic Forum
- » Bulgaria’s NEK Debt Tops BGN 3 Billion
- » Contractor Selection Procedure for Sofia's Winter Palace Reconstruction Halted
- » Farmers Affected by Natural Disasters to Get BGN 4.4M
No arbitrary handing out of money? Of course not. They know very well to whom they will give it. As if new state companies could be successful... Bg private companies need to cheat in order to survive, how could state companies be successful? bg taxpayers, be prepared, another round of mass stealing is in the make!