Bulgaria's Deputy PM Vows Re-industrialization Efforts
Bulgaria will be re-industrialized, but there will be no arbitrary handing out of money and opening of pointless factories, said Bulgaria's Deputy Prime Minister Daniela Bobeva.
According to her the idea of the re-industrialization is part of the EU strategy. “The goal is at least 25% of the GDP of member states to come from industrial production for a long period of time,” Bobeva said.
According to her, Bulgaria has reached the goal, as 26% of its GDP comes from the industry.
- » Explosion-Stricken Unit of Bulgaria’s VMZ Sopot Military Plant to Start Functioning in a Week
- » Bulgaria Speeds Up Construction of Maritsa Motorway Lot 2 ahead of EU Commissioner’s Visit
- » Bulgarian Food Safety Agency Head Dismissed amid Extortion Allegations
- » Average Wage in Bulgaria Increased 4-fold in 2000-2015
- » Bulgaria’s State-Owned Maritsa East 2 TPP Reported Loss of BGN 38.6 M in 2014
- » Bulgarian Farmers Hit By Russia Sanctions May Expect Compensations Totaling EUR 398 000
No arbitrary handing out of money? Of course not. They know very well to whom they will give it. As if new state companies could be successful... Bg private companies need to cheat in order to survive, how could state companies be successful? bg taxpayers, be prepared, another round of mass stealing is in the make!