Bulgaria's Deputy PM Vows Re-industrialization Efforts
Bulgaria will be re-industrialized, but there will be no arbitrary handing out of money and opening of pointless factories, said Bulgaria's Deputy Prime Minister Daniela Bobeva.
According to her the idea of the re-industrialization is part of the EU strategy. “The goal is at least 25% of the GDP of member states to come from industrial production for a long period of time,” Bobeva said.
According to her, Bulgaria has reached the goal, as 26% of its GDP comes from the industry.
- » Bulgaria's Ex-President Backs Russian Pipeline via Country
- » Bulgaria's Fibank Repays BGN 1.2 B State Aid
- » EU Commission Backs Construction of Bulgaria's "Balkan" Gas Hub
- » EU Energy Commissioner to Arrive on Two-Day Visit to Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Parliament Endorses Plans to Aid Indebted Local Governments
- » Bulgaria’s 2015 Arms Exports Top EUR 640 M, Up 50% Y/Y
No arbitrary handing out of money? Of course not. They know very well to whom they will give it. As if new state companies could be successful... Bg private companies need to cheat in order to survive, how could state companies be successful? bg taxpayers, be prepared, another round of mass stealing is in the make!