Bulgaria's Deputy PM Vows Re-industrialization Efforts
Bulgaria will be re-industrialized, but there will be no arbitrary handing out of money and opening of pointless factories, said Bulgaria's Deputy Prime Minister Daniela Bobeva.
According to her the idea of the re-industrialization is part of the EU strategy. “The goal is at least 25% of the GDP of member states to come from industrial production for a long period of time,” Bobeva said.
According to her, Bulgaria has reached the goal, as 26% of its GDP comes from the industry.
- » Building Permits Issued in Bulgaria Rise 3.4% Y/Y in Q1
- » Panama Papers: First 'Politically Exposed' Bulgarian Name Emerges
- » US-EU Energy Council Backs Bulgaria-Greece Gas Link
- » Bulgarian Govt Proposes to Ban Sale of Two Key Arms Firms
- » AlixPartners Accuse Corpbank Owner of Taking Money from His Bank
- » Receivers Make Public AlixPartners’ Final Report on Bulgaria’s Insolvent KTB
No arbitrary handing out of money? Of course not. They know very well to whom they will give it. As if new state companies could be successful... Bg private companies need to cheat in order to survive, how could state companies be successful? bg taxpayers, be prepared, another round of mass stealing is in the make!