Bulgaria's Deputy PM Vows Re-industrialization Efforts
Bulgaria will be re-industrialized, but there will be no arbitrary handing out of money and opening of pointless factories, said Bulgaria's Deputy Prime Minister Daniela Bobeva.
According to her the idea of the re-industrialization is part of the EU strategy. “The goal is at least 25% of the GDP of member states to come from industrial production for a long period of time,” Bobeva said.
According to her, Bulgaria has reached the goal, as 26% of its GDP comes from the industry.
- » Bulgarian Energy Minister Asks Bulgarian Socialist Party to Stop Speculations About Tsankov Kamak
- » Gazprom Has Increased Its Supplies to Bulgaria by 11%
- » EU Citizens will not Need Visas to Visit UK After Brexit
- » Bulgaria to Cooperate with Egypt in the Sphere of Tourism
- » Ѕtatistics Show Growth in GDP and Final Consuption
- » At the End of June 2017 Currency in Circulation on the Domestic Market Reached BGN 14. 214b
No arbitrary handing out of money? Of course not. They know very well to whom they will give it. As if new state companies could be successful... Bg private companies need to cheat in order to survive, how could state companies be successful? bg taxpayers, be prepared, another round of mass stealing is in the make!