Bulgaria's Deputy PM Vows Re-industrialization Efforts
Bulgaria will be re-industrialized, but there will be no arbitrary handing out of money and opening of pointless factories, said Bulgaria's Deputy Prime Minister Daniela Bobeva.
According to her the idea of the re-industrialization is part of the EU strategy. “The goal is at least 25% of the GDP of member states to come from industrial production for a long period of time,” Bobeva said.
According to her, Bulgaria has reached the goal, as 26% of its GDP comes from the industry.
- » Bulgarian Regional Minister: Section of Struma Motorway to be Launched on Friday
- » Energy Watchdog Chair – Further Postponement of New Power Prices Is Impossible
- » Bulgaria’s May Gross Foreign Debt Down 4% from 2014
- » Industry, Retail Lead Drop in Bulgaria’s Business Confidence Index
- » Majority Stake in Bulgarian Software Company Fadata Bought by British Insurance Co, US PE Firm
- » Bulgarian Employers, Trade Unions to Protest Planned Power Price Hike
No arbitrary handing out of money? Of course not. They know very well to whom they will give it. As if new state companies could be successful... Bg private companies need to cheat in order to survive, how could state companies be successful? bg taxpayers, be prepared, another round of mass stealing is in the make!