Bulgaria's Deputy PM Vows Re-industrialization Efforts
Bulgaria will be re-industrialized, but there will be no arbitrary handing out of money and opening of pointless factories, said Bulgaria's Deputy Prime Minister Daniela Bobeva.
According to her the idea of the re-industrialization is part of the EU strategy. “The goal is at least 25% of the GDP of member states to come from industrial production for a long period of time,” Bobeva said.
According to her, Bulgaria has reached the goal, as 26% of its GDP comes from the industry.
- » KTB Directors: BNB Report Is 'A Lampoon'
- » Deposits In Bulgaria's Banks Up BGN 531 M In September
- » Bulgaria Is Second Favorite Destination Among Russians
- » Bulgaria Threatens to Terminate Contract for Struma Motorway Lot 4
- » 20 Bulgarian Companies to Build Infrastructure for Qatar's 2022 FIFA World Cup
- » Audit Finds BGN 4.2 B Impairment Costs on KTB Balance Sheet, Bulgaria C. Bank Says
No arbitrary handing out of money? Of course not. They know very well to whom they will give it. As if new state companies could be successful... Bg private companies need to cheat in order to survive, how could state companies be successful? bg taxpayers, be prepared, another round of mass stealing is in the make!