Bulgaria's Deputy PM Vows Re-industrialization Efforts
Bulgaria will be re-industrialized, but there will be no arbitrary handing out of money and opening of pointless factories, said Bulgaria's Deputy Prime Minister Daniela Bobeva.
According to her the idea of the re-industrialization is part of the EU strategy. “The goal is at least 25% of the GDP of member states to come from industrial production for a long period of time,” Bobeva said.
According to her, Bulgaria has reached the goal, as 26% of its GDP comes from the industry.
- » Bulgaria Regrets Russia’s Decision to Quit South Stream - Ambassador
- » Bulgarian Ambassador Vows Visa Simplification for Russian Tourists in 2015
- » Gazprom Approves Capital Increase of South Stream Transport B.V.
- » Reuters: Bulgaria to Open Eurobond Sales Roadshow on 16 March
- » Bulgaria Coalition Member Demands FinMin's Resignation over New Debt
- » Bulgaria’s Gross External Debt Exceeded EUR 39.5 B in end-December 2014
No arbitrary handing out of money? Of course not. They know very well to whom they will give it. As if new state companies could be successful... Bg private companies need to cheat in order to survive, how could state companies be successful? bg taxpayers, be prepared, another round of mass stealing is in the make!