Bulgaria's Deputy PM Vows Re-industrialization Efforts
Bulgaria will be re-industrialized, but there will be no arbitrary handing out of money and opening of pointless factories, said Bulgaria's Deputy Prime Minister Daniela Bobeva.
According to her the idea of the re-industrialization is part of the EU strategy. “The goal is at least 25% of the GDP of member states to come from industrial production for a long period of time,” Bobeva said.
According to her, Bulgaria has reached the goal, as 26% of its GDP comes from the industry.
- » Bulgaria Business Confidence Increases in March
- » Bulgaria’s Vidin Plagued by Week-Long Garbage Crisis
- » Bulgarian Energy Ministry to Review Westinghouse Contract
- » Bulgaria Coalition Partners to Back Ivan Ivanov as Energy Committee Head
- » Bulgarian Court Appoints Two Temporary Assignees at Failed KTB
- » PM: Bulgaria Records Higher First-Quarter Revenue Collection
No arbitrary handing out of money? Of course not. They know very well to whom they will give it. As if new state companies could be successful... Bg private companies need to cheat in order to survive, how could state companies be successful? bg taxpayers, be prepared, another round of mass stealing is in the make!