Bulgaria's Deputy PM Vows Re-industrialization Efforts
Bulgaria will be re-industrialized, but there will be no arbitrary handing out of money and opening of pointless factories, said Bulgaria's Deputy Prime Minister Daniela Bobeva.
According to her the idea of the re-industrialization is part of the EU strategy. “The goal is at least 25% of the GDP of member states to come from industrial production for a long period of time,” Bobeva said.
According to her, Bulgaria has reached the goal, as 26% of its GDP comes from the industry.
- » Bulgaria’s Business Climate Improves in June
- » Bulgaria’s Gross Foreign Debt Reaches EUR 35.4 B at End-April 2016
- » Bulgarian Energy Regulator Endorses Proposed 9.97% Cut in Gas Price for Q3 2016
- » 340 Danube Cruises to Pass Through Bulgaria's Ruse This Tourist Season
- » Bulgaria, US to Hold Joint Anti-Drug, Counter-Terrorism Training
- » Gazprom Ready for Turkish Stream Talks after Turkish Apology
No arbitrary handing out of money? Of course not. They know very well to whom they will give it. As if new state companies could be successful... Bg private companies need to cheat in order to survive, how could state companies be successful? bg taxpayers, be prepared, another round of mass stealing is in the make!