Bulgaria's President Plevneliev to Visit Qatar
Bulgaria's President Rosen Plevneliev will visit Qatar on March 10-12, said the President's press office.
He will have meetings with the emir of Qatar Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani, the chairman of the consultative assembly of Qatar, Mohamed bin Mubarak al-Kholaifi, and other government officials.
Plevneliev will sign agreements for diplomatic cooperation, memorandum for cooperation between Bulgaria's state news wire agency BTA and the Qatar news agency and several other documents.
Plevneliev will also have meetings with the head of the state investment authority Qatar Holding, the chairperson of the Qatar chamber of commerce and industry and with the head of the Association of Qatar Business people.
- » Bulgaria Calls for Enhanced Cooperation to Boost CEE Economies Linking Three Seas
- » Bulgarian Intellectuals Urge Support for Irina Bokova’s Nomination for Top UN Job
- » “We Need More UN’’, Bulgaria’s Irina Bokova Tells RFI
- » Anatoly Makarov Appointed as Russian Ambassador to Bulgaria
- » UN to Hold Next Straw Poll for Top Job on August 29
- » Turkey Offers Bulgaria Bilateral Mechanism on Migration
Ask for some gas as well please, it could get cold if Russia turns off the gas and American environmentalists object to the US using fracking to supply Europe with gas when europe refuses to do fracking for environmental reasons.
Fracking the US is ok but not acceptable in Europe.