Bulgarians Among Most Frequently Expelled from Belgium in 2012
The Bulgarians were among the foreign nationals who were expelled from Belgium most frequently in 2012.
The five countries, topping the list, according to frequency of expulsions are Albania, Morocco, Romania, Bulgaria and Brazil.
According to Belgian law, EU citizens can be expelled from the country only if they did not manage to set up their legal residence on time, or if they committed a serious felony, punishable by five years in prison or more.
The Belgian migration authorities points out that the data for 2013 is not yet fully analysed.
- » EU Commission Asks Bulgaria to Implement Bank Recovery, Resolution Directive
- » Visit of EU Regional Policy Commissioner to Bulgaria Postponed to June
- » EU Commission Approves Bulgaria's Rural Development Programme
- » Eurostars Representatives to Present to Bulgarian SMEs Opportunities for Accessing Grants
- » Bulgaria, Croatia Unanimous on Need of Western Balkans' Integration into EU
- » Five Bulgarian Regions among EU’s Ten Poorest in 2013
Obiviously, I like politics and to read peoples views and opinions, there are some good views expressed on the forum, ok you go in for insulting people as well, it is good that lots of people on the forum use it to exchange views in a constructive way which you or Behemoth don't.
Seedy is quite insulting as well but sometimes he makes intelligent, thought out points.
I accept that there are a number of people like you who don't express views on topics and just insult people.
The Belgians are boring and have no sense of fun.
Last year the complained about the noise members of Ataka made when they were in a Belgian restaurant.
Look, go to any restaurant in Sofia and it is lively and noisy, people having a wonderful time.
Fuck the Belgians, they are boring.