Butterflies in Bulgaria's Parliament Part Of Reality Show
The strange incident in Bulgaria's Parliament on Thursday when an unidentified man released a swarm of exotic butterflies in the lobby, was part of a reality show.
According to publications in the Bulgarian-language media, the producers of the show “Kurtitsata” (The Mole) had the permission of Speaker of Parliament Mihail Mikov to bring in the boxes of butterflies and release them in the building.
Parliament's security guards were also informed of the performance and let through the masked man and the boxes.
- » A Car Hit Two Buses with Children Near Anton Village, Western Bulgaria
- » The 6-year-old Bulgarian Girl, whose Parents were Killed in Cape Town, Returned to Bulgaria
- » Two-year-old Girl was Severely Bitten by a Dog
- » A Collector from Varna Gathered 21 000 Tickets for Public Transport
- » BGN 2340 per Month are Needed for or a Normal Life of a Family of Four in Bulgaria
- » How the Northeastern Bulgarian Town of Smyadovo Transforms into Modern Energy Efficient Settlement