Butterflies in Bulgaria's Parliament Part Of Reality Show
The strange incident in Bulgaria's Parliament on Thursday when an unidentified man released a swarm of exotic butterflies in the lobby, was part of a reality show.
According to publications in the Bulgarian-language media, the producers of the show “Kurtitsata” (The Mole) had the permission of Speaker of Parliament Mihail Mikov to bring in the boxes of butterflies and release them in the building.
Parliament's security guards were also informed of the performance and let through the masked man and the boxes.
- » NGO Threatens to Sue Bulgaria over Forced Demolition of Homes in Roma District of Garmen
- » Two Bulgarian Ad Agencies Nominated in Cannes Lions Festival
- » Bulgaria, USA to Create Commission on Safeguarding Cultural Heritage
- » Three Houses Collapsed in Pernik Following Illegal Mining Activities
- » Bulgaria’s PM: Hospitals Will Remain On No-Privatization List
- » Three-Day Jazz Festival to Take Over Sofia