Butterflies in Bulgaria's Parliament Part Of Reality Show
The strange incident in Bulgaria's Parliament on Thursday when an unidentified man released a swarm of exotic butterflies in the lobby, was part of a reality show.
According to publications in the Bulgarian-language media, the producers of the show “Kurtitsata” (The Mole) had the permission of Speaker of Parliament Mihail Mikov to bring in the boxes of butterflies and release them in the building.
Parliament's security guards were also informed of the performance and let through the masked man and the boxes.
- » Bulgarian Police Estimate 20 000 Drivers Have No Licenses
- » Bulgaria Celebrates 140 Years Since April Uprising
- » Bulgarians Celebrate Orthodox Easter
- » Heavy Traffic Across Bulgaria Set to Continue on Good Friday
- » Heavy Traffic Across Bulgaria as People Embark on Trips for Easter
- » Bulgarian Media 'Partly Free' - Freedom House Report