British Government Publishes the “Withheld” Immigration Report
The British government published the official report on the impact of migration on unemployment among Brits.
Earlier this week the government was accused by opposition MPs of deliberately withholding the report, which found that “there is relatively little evidence that immigration displaced Brits from their jobs in the periods of strong economy.”
The new analysis of the Migration Advisory Committee (MAC) found that there are “some shifts in the labour market during the recession.”
According to the report, however, the lack of sufficient evidence that the EU migrant workers take the jobs of the Brits, doesn't mean they don't have an impact in certain circumstances.
- » Ukrainian Rebel Leader Alexey Mozgovy Reportedly Murdered Near Luhansk
- » Britain’s Labour Party to Back Cameron’s Referendum on EU Membership
- » Sweden Wins 2015 Eurovision Song Contest
- » Gunfight Between Security Forces, Armed Group Kills at Least 43 in Mexico
- » IS Claims Responsibility for Suicide Attack on Shiite Mosque in Saudi Arabia
- » Russia Warns Google, Twitter, Facebook of Possible Blocking of Services