Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov, Roger Federer Practice Together
Bulgaria's tennis player Grigor Dimitrov and Roger Federer practice together before the start of the Indian Wells tournament.
Photos of the two having a chat by the court, were published by the tennis website Onthegotennis.com.
“What is better than watching Roger Federer practicing at the BNP Paribas Open,” wrote the site. “How about watching Fed and "Baby Fed" Grigor Dimitrov practice together and act like new BFFs!”
Dimitrov starts the tournament directly in round two, with a match against Robin Haase.
- » Bulgaria Men's Volleyball Team Loses to Finland
- » Bulgaria Drops Out of Volleyball Men's World Championship after Losing to Germany
- » Michael Schumacher Discharged from Hospital to Continue Recovery at Home
- » Bulgaria Defeats Azerbaijan 2:1 in UEFA Euro Qualifier
- » 16 Bulgarians To Participate In Special Olympics
- » Bulgaria's Volleyball Team Defeated by Russia