Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov, Roger Federer Practice Together
Bulgaria's tennis player Grigor Dimitrov and Roger Federer practice together before the start of the Indian Wells tournament.
Photos of the two having a chat by the court, were published by the tennis website Onthegotennis.com.
“What is better than watching Roger Federer practicing at the BNP Paribas Open,” wrote the site. “How about watching Fed and "Baby Fed" Grigor Dimitrov practice together and act like new BFFs!”
Dimitrov starts the tournament directly in round two, with a match against Robin Haase.
- » Ina Ananieva: All we do, we do it for Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Rhythmic Gymnastics Team Receives Warm Welcome at Sofia Airport
- » Bulgaria’s Ludogorets Reaches Champions League Group Stage
- » Bulgarian rhythmic Gymnastics Captain: We played like lions
- » Bulgaria with Bronze Medal after Impressive Performance in Rio Rhythmic Gymnastics
- » Dimitrov defeated by Cilic at Cincinnati Masters