Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov, Roger Federer Practice Together
Bulgaria's tennis player Grigor Dimitrov and Roger Federer practice together before the start of the Indian Wells tournament.
Photos of the two having a chat by the court, were published by the tennis website Onthegotennis.com.
“What is better than watching Roger Federer practicing at the BNP Paribas Open,” wrote the site. “How about watching Fed and "Baby Fed" Grigor Dimitrov practice together and act like new BFFs!”
Dimitrov starts the tournament directly in round two, with a match against Robin Haase.
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov to Face Bjorn Fratangelo at Wimbledon
- » Bulgaria's Stiliyan Petrov to Join Aston Villa for Pre-season Training
- » Bulgaria's Rhythmic Gymnastics Athlete Undergoes Successful Spine Surgery
- » Bulgarian Olympic Medalist Will Not Box at Rio Olympics
- » Bulgaria's Rhythmic Gymnastics Athlete Has Reportedly Come Out of Coma
- » Kubrat Pulev to Box Mariusz Wach in Sofia in Autumn