Bulgaria's MPs Pass Audit Office Act Amendments
Bulgarian lawmakers passed at first reading amendments to National Audit Office act.
The draft was voted in favor by 180 MPs, 77 were against and one MP abstained. As expected, the opposition was against the proposed amendments.
The National Audit Office draft was adopted after re-vote requested by Menda Stoyanova from center-right opposition GERB party who claimed that "the new law was a retrograde step", Bulgaria's BGNES news agency reports.
- » Kornelia Ninova:'’We Are Worried About the Demographic Crisis and Poverty in Bulgaria’’
- » Kornelia Ninova: ‘BSP Will Not Split Because of Georgi Gergov’s Resignation’
- » President Expects to Hand Over Mandate on Thursday
- » Consultations Start Between President Rumen Radev and BSP for Bulgaria
- » President Rumen Radev: Bulgaria In No Way Seeking Problems With Turkey
- » 3km Long Queue of Trucks Formed at the Exit of Kapitan Andreevo Checkpoint