Bulgaria's MPs Pass Audit Office Act Amendments
Bulgarian lawmakers passed at first reading amendments to National Audit Office act.
The draft was voted in favor by 180 MPs, 77 were against and one MP abstained. As expected, the opposition was against the proposed amendments.
The National Audit Office draft was adopted after re-vote requested by Menda Stoyanova from center-right opposition GERB party who claimed that "the new law was a retrograde step", Bulgaria's BGNES news agency reports.
- » Filmmaker to Set Up Party on Bulgaria's Independence Day
- » PACE Delegation Arrives on Pre-Electoral Visit to Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria's Interior Ministry Headcount May Increase by 1700
- » Gov't Grants BGN 28 M to Municipalities with Assets in KTB
- » Turkey’s Chief Prosecutor to Arrive in Bulgaria on 3-Day Visit
- » Bulgaria’s Caretaker Govt Suspends Investment Program of Socialist-Led Cabinet