Bulgaria's MPs Pass Audit Office Act Amendments
Bulgarian lawmakers passed at first reading amendments to National Audit Office act.
The draft was voted in favor by 180 MPs, 77 were against and one MP abstained. As expected, the opposition was against the proposed amendments.
The National Audit Office draft was adopted after re-vote requested by Menda Stoyanova from center-right opposition GERB party who claimed that "the new law was a retrograde step", Bulgaria's BGNES news agency reports.
- » Bulgaria MPs Recognize 'Mass Extermination' of Armenians
- » Bulgaria Could Only Recognize 'Mass Extermination' or Armenians - PM
- » Bulgarian Deputy PM Proposes Introduction of Flexible Working Time
- » Bulgaria's Agriculture Minister Plans Restructuring, Closure of Agencies
- » Mayor of Bulgaria's Pazardzhik Faces Corruption Accusations
- » Bulgaria MPs Reschedule Agenda before Armenian 'Genocide' Vote