Bulgaria's MPs Pass Audit Office Act Amendments
Bulgarian lawmakers passed at first reading amendments to National Audit Office act.
The draft was voted in favor by 180 MPs, 77 were against and one MP abstained. As expected, the opposition was against the proposed amendments.
The National Audit Office draft was adopted after re-vote requested by Menda Stoyanova from center-right opposition GERB party who claimed that "the new law was a retrograde step", Bulgaria's BGNES news agency reports.
- » The Monument of Buzludzha is Among the Seven Most Endangered in Europe
- » Bulgaria's Jobless Rate Edges Down m/m in Feb
- » Bulgaria Provides EUR 200,000 to Support Refugees from Syria
- » 8 Stations of the Third Metro Line will be Ready by Autumn 2019
- » 13 Municipalities are Facing Bankruptcy, 49% of the Spending goes to Salaries
- » Parliament will Discuss an Updated National Security Strategy