Bulgaria's MPs Pass Audit Office Act Amendments
Bulgarian lawmakers passed at first reading amendments to National Audit Office act.
The draft was voted in favor by 180 MPs, 77 were against and one MP abstained. As expected, the opposition was against the proposed amendments.
The National Audit Office draft was adopted after re-vote requested by Menda Stoyanova from center-right opposition GERB party who claimed that "the new law was a retrograde step", Bulgaria's BGNES news agency reports.
- » Bulgarian Parliament Passes Labor Code Amendments
- » Bulgaria is Well Prepared for Greek Bank Crisis, Foreign Minister Mitov says
- » Five Illegal Residential Buildings Demolished in Bulgaria’s Garmen
- » Roma People Start Demolishing Illegal Residences Themselves
- » Bulgaria Spent BGN 1.5 B to Boost Employment by 2% in 2003-2011
- » Demolition of Illegal Roma Buildings to Begin in Bulgaria's Garmen