Bulgaria's MPs Pass Audit Office Act Amendments
Bulgarian lawmakers passed at first reading amendments to National Audit Office act.
The draft was voted in favor by 180 MPs, 77 were against and one MP abstained. As expected, the opposition was against the proposed amendments.
The National Audit Office draft was adopted after re-vote requested by Menda Stoyanova from center-right opposition GERB party who claimed that "the new law was a retrograde step", Bulgaria's BGNES news agency reports.
- » NSI: Poverty Line for Bulgaria Was BGN 308.17 in 2016
- » Trade Union in Interior Ministry to Consider Protests Against Low Wages
- » Trial of Burgas Airport Terrorist Attack Fails to Start for 5th Time
- » 6 from Judges’ Quota Elected for Bulgaria’s Next Supreme Judicial Council
- » The Bulgarian Justice Minister is on a Working Visit to Brussels on 19 and 20 June
- » PM Boyko Borisov: 'Any Administrative Burden or Delay Create Tension in Society