Bulgaria's MPs Pass Audit Office Act Amendments
Bulgarian lawmakers passed at first reading amendments to National Audit Office act.
The draft was voted in favor by 180 MPs, 77 were against and one MP abstained. As expected, the opposition was against the proposed amendments.
The National Audit Office draft was adopted after re-vote requested by Menda Stoyanova from center-right opposition GERB party who claimed that "the new law was a retrograde step", Bulgaria's BGNES news agency reports.
- » Bulgaria Fulfilled All the Criteria For Entry into Schengen, Bulgarian Foreign Minister
- » The Innovation Fund of Bulgaria will Pay Scholars in early November
- » No EU Consensus for North Stream 2
- » DailyMail: Bulgaria Deputy PM Wants New Laws to Stifle Radical Islam
- » Syrian Refugee Faces Deportation From Cardiff to Bulgaria
- » Moscow says Bulgaria’s Parliament Recognizes Russian Threat Upon Foreign Instructions