Bulgaria's MPs Pass Audit Office Act Amendments
Bulgarian lawmakers passed at first reading amendments to National Audit Office act.
The draft was voted in favor by 180 MPs, 77 were against and one MP abstained. As expected, the opposition was against the proposed amendments.
The National Audit Office draft was adopted after re-vote requested by Menda Stoyanova from center-right opposition GERB party who claimed that "the new law was a retrograde step", Bulgaria's BGNES news agency reports.
- » 10km Queue of Cargo Vehicles at at Kapitan Andreevo Border Checkpoint
- » PM Boyko Borisov Expresses Condolences For Victims of Terrorist Attack in Manchester
- » Tsvetan Tsvetanov: 'It is Possible for Bulgaria to Become Part of the Schengen Area After a Successful Presidency of the EU Council
- » Number of Refugees in Bulgaria has Decreased Significantly
- » President Rumen Radev: Only E-government Will Meet Public Expectations For Effectiveness, Transparency and Control'
- » National Theater ''Ivan Vazov'' To Be Renovated