Bulgaria's MPs Pass Audit Office Act Amendments
Bulgarian lawmakers passed at first reading amendments to National Audit Office act.
The draft was voted in favor by 180 MPs, 77 were against and one MP abstained. As expected, the opposition was against the proposed amendments.
The National Audit Office draft was adopted after re-vote requested by Menda Stoyanova from center-right opposition GERB party who claimed that "the new law was a retrograde step", Bulgaria's BGNES news agency reports.
- » Bulgaria's Ex Royal Palace Tsarska Bistritsa Declared State Property
- » Caretaker Minister Changes Bulgarian Posts, Railways Chiefs
- » Radan Kanev 'Ready to Fight' for Reformist Bloc Leadership
- » Bulgarian Budget's Income Statement 'Written Up' - Interim PM
- » New Head of Bulgaria's Executive Forest Agency Appointed
- » Interim PM Georgi Bliznashki Reveals Names of Ten Advisers