Bulgaria's MPs Pass Audit Office Act Amendments
Bulgarian lawmakers passed at first reading amendments to National Audit Office act.
The draft was voted in favor by 180 MPs, 77 were against and one MP abstained. As expected, the opposition was against the proposed amendments.
The National Audit Office draft was adopted after re-vote requested by Menda Stoyanova from center-right opposition GERB party who claimed that "the new law was a retrograde step", Bulgaria's BGNES news agency reports.
- » The Price of Water is Rising in 14 Regions of the Country
- » Police Trade Unions Will Protest Before Christmas
- » Water and Energy Regulatory Commission Decides on the Final Increasing Price of water in 14 Districts Since January 1
- » Unified Security System Will be Presented Today in Sofia
- » International Report: A Large Part of Islamic State's Weapons are Bulgarian
- » MPs will Discuss the State Debt of the Country