Bulgaria's MPs Pass Audit Office Act Amendments
Bulgarian lawmakers passed at first reading amendments to National Audit Office act.
The draft was voted in favor by 180 MPs, 77 were against and one MP abstained. As expected, the opposition was against the proposed amendments.
The National Audit Office draft was adopted after re-vote requested by Menda Stoyanova from center-right opposition GERB party who claimed that "the new law was a retrograde step", Bulgaria's BGNES news agency reports.
- » Bulgaria will Collect BGN 1.5b per Year From Cargo Vehicles with the New Toll System
- » Bulgarian PM: 'Valeri Simeonov Acts Within What the Law Says'
- » Merchants Offer Dangerous Sunglasses
- » Unemployment Rates are Comparable to those Before the Financial Crisis of 2008
- » The Repaired Bridge Near Ribnik Village Cracked
- » More Than 100 Pensioners Protest Against The High Water Prices in Klisura