Bulgaria's MPs Pass Audit Office Act Amendments
Bulgarian lawmakers passed at first reading amendments to National Audit Office act.
The draft was voted in favor by 180 MPs, 77 were against and one MP abstained. As expected, the opposition was against the proposed amendments.
The National Audit Office draft was adopted after re-vote requested by Menda Stoyanova from center-right opposition GERB party who claimed that "the new law was a retrograde step", Bulgaria's BGNES news agency reports.
- » BSP MP Tables Space Exploration Draft Law
- » Central Bank Deputy Governor Arrives at Bulgaria's Presidency
- » Parliament Fails to Reach Quorum, As GERB MPs Do Not Attend Session
- » President Plevneliev 'to Hold Consultations' with Caretaker Gov't
- » Nikolay Barekov's Appointment at TV7 'A Mistake' - KTB Owner
- » Bulgaria's 3rd Biggest Party, DPS, Rejects Mandate to Form Govt