Bulgarian Journalist Held Up at Gunpoint in Crimea
Bulgarian freelance journalist has been held up at gunpoint by masked men in Crimea's Simferopol, Thursday.
Dimitar Kenarov, who works for Bulgarian, European and American media, was attacked by an unknown man while taking photos on his mobile phone.
"We were sitting in a restaurant when we saw masked and armed men enter the building accross the street and carry out TV studio equipment," Kenarov told in a video for An.Crimea.Ua media.
"I took a few pictures on my phone when one of the masked men came to me, put a gun to my head and took my phone and my friend's camera. Then the men got into their van without licence plates and left, that is what hapened."
Kenarov told the media that Crimea is practically under martial law.
- » Bulgaria Switches Back to Daylight Saving Time on Sunday Morning
- » Orthodox Bulgaria Celebrates Annunciation
- » Earth Hour Campaign Will be Marked For The 10th Time
- » Urban Saints - an Exhibition by Stefan Vasilev
- » Embassy Of Azerbaijan Celebrates Spring with Music Concert Held at The Central Military Club
- » Economist Intelligence Unit: Singapore Most Expensive City Worldwide