Bulgarian Journalist Held Up at Gunpoint in Crimea
Bulgarian freelance journalist has been held up at gunpoint by masked men in Crimea's Simferopol, Thursday.
Dimitar Kenarov, who works for Bulgarian, European and American media, was attacked by an unknown man while taking photos on his mobile phone.
"We were sitting in a restaurant when we saw masked and armed men enter the building accross the street and carry out TV studio equipment," Kenarov told in a video for An.Crimea.Ua media.
"I took a few pictures on my phone when one of the masked men came to me, put a gun to my head and took my phone and my friend's camera. Then the men got into their van without licence plates and left, that is what hapened."
Kenarov told the media that Crimea is practically under martial law.
- » An Earthquake Shook Britain
- » Passenger Airliner with 66 People Crashed in Iran
- » Bulgarian Citizen was Repeatedly Ran Over on a Highway in the UK
- » A Powerful Earthquake in Mexico (Video)
- » Watch the Documentary Movie For Dobri Dobrev - a Bulgarian Man Known For His Extreme Generosity
- » Interview with Rebecca Sommer About Muslim Immigrants in Germany