EU Funding to Boost Bulgaria's E-Governance
The European Union will grant Bulgaria EUR 127M for the establishment of e-governance in the next EU programming period 2014-2020.
The funds will be provided under the new Good Governance operational program, Standard daily reports.
The entire program sets five priorities and stipulates a total of EUR 295.5M for the improvement of Bulgaria's administration efficiency.
The first priority focuses on projects for the improvement of administrative services and e-government.
The second priority is for the improvement of communications between administration, citizens and business. Some EUR 64.9M will be provided under the program, Standard informs.
The third priority concerns working for transparent and efficient judicial system and will be granted EUR 25.6M.
The technical assistance provision to the administration in regards to EU funds absorption will be granted EUR 66.9 million.
The program beneficiaries will receive EUR 10.3M for technical assistance.
- » The EC is Considering Setting Up a New Energy Agency
- » The First Informal Meeting of EU Energy Ministers is Held in Sofia
- » Bulgaria and 15 other EU Countries will Work For a European Supercomputer
- » Bulgaria will Participate with 14 Projects at the European Space Agency
- » Bulgaria's Presidency of the EU Council is Halfway through but the Cultural Program has not Begun
- » 24 EU Countries Sign Artificial Intelligence Pact in Bid to Compete with US & China