Eurozone Records Slight Growth in Q4 2013 - Eurostat
The Euro area shows signs of recovery, recording a 0.3% growth in the gross domestic product in Q4 of 2013, according to data released by Eurostat Wednesday.
Compared with the same quarter of the previous year, seasonally adjusted GDP rose by 0.5% in the Euro area.
Among Member States for which Eurostat data are available for Q4 of 2013, Sweden (+1.7%), the Czech Republic (+1.6%), Romania (+1.5%), Lithuania and Slovenia (both +1.2%) recorded the highest growth compared with the previous quarter. Cyprus (-1.0%), Denmark (-0.5%), Finland(-0.3%) and Estonia (-0.1%) registered decreases.
Economy's driving force in Q4 were investments which increased by 1.1%, according to Eurostat data. Consumption recorded a slight increase by 0.1%.
- » Bulgaria Ranks 22nd in World Wine Production
- » Railway Forum 2016 Held in Sofia
- » Bulgaria's Debt At BGN 23.048 B
- » First Sections of North Stream 2 To Be Ready in November
- » Bulgaria MPs Set Up Committee to Investigate Fuels Market, Bobov Dol Mine
- » Tax Declarations To Be Filed Electronically Only As Of 2017