Sand Sculptures Festival to Take Place in Burgas
For the seventh year in Bulgaria's city of Burgas will take place the Sand Sculptures Festival.
According to the Burgas municipality, which is one of the organisers, this will be the largest festival and will last from July to end of September.
The theme of this year's edition is “Fairy Tales of Sand” and will feature 65 sand figures of characters from various books, fairy tales and cartoons. They will be made by sculptors from Bulgaria, Belgium, Ireland, the Czech Republic, Ukraine, Poland and Russia.
The festival is located in the Sea Garden in Burgas.
- » Two Bulgarians Vying for Grammy Awards
- » Northern Lights Film Festival Begins in Sofia on Wednesday
- » Bulgaria's Koprivshtitsa Festival Added to UNESCO Heritage List
- » St Nicholas Day Marked in Bulgaria on Tuesday
- » Exhibition about Lion as Symbol of Bulgarians Still Running in Bucharest
- » Theodore Ushev's Animation with Chance for Oscar Nominations 2017