Sand Sculptures Festival to Take Place in Burgas
For the seventh year in Bulgaria's city of Burgas will take place the Sand Sculptures Festival.
According to the Burgas municipality, which is one of the organisers, this will be the largest festival and will last from July to end of September.
The theme of this year's edition is “Fairy Tales of Sand” and will feature 65 sand figures of characters from various books, fairy tales and cartoons. They will be made by sculptors from Bulgaria, Belgium, Ireland, the Czech Republic, Ukraine, Poland and Russia.
The festival is located in the Sea Garden in Burgas.
- » Jethro Tull's Ian Anderson to Open Plovdiv Salon of Arts in September
- » Azam Ali to Perform in Sofia in October
- » Rozhen Folklore Fair Begins Near Bulgaria's Smolyan
- » Bansko Jazz Festival to Feature Musicians from 3 Continents
- » Kyustendil Honours Famous Bulgarian Painter with Large-Scale Portrait on Square
- » Protesters Continue to Demand Resignation of Bulgaria's Culture Minister