Sand Sculptures Festival to Take Place in Burgas
For the seventh year in Bulgaria's city of Burgas will take place the Sand Sculptures Festival.
According to the Burgas municipality, which is one of the organisers, this will be the largest festival and will last from July to end of September.
The theme of this year's edition is “Fairy Tales of Sand” and will feature 65 sand figures of characters from various books, fairy tales and cartoons. They will be made by sculptors from Bulgaria, Belgium, Ireland, the Czech Republic, Ukraine, Poland and Russia.
The festival is located in the Sea Garden in Burgas.
- » Sofia Hosts Third International Literary Festival Between November 25-December 13
- » Malta Wins 2015 Junior Eurovision Song Contest Hosted by Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Hosts Final of 2015 Junior Eurovision Song Contest on Saturday
- » Postponed Junior Eurovision Opening Ceremony Due on November 17
- » Bulgarian Theatre Night Kicks Off on November 21
- » Junior Eurovision Opening Ceremony Postponed over Paris Attacks