Sand Sculptures Festival to Take Place in Burgas
For the seventh year in Bulgaria's city of Burgas will take place the Sand Sculptures Festival.
According to the Burgas municipality, which is one of the organisers, this will be the largest festival and will last from July to end of September.
The theme of this year's edition is “Fairy Tales of Sand” and will feature 65 sand figures of characters from various books, fairy tales and cartoons. They will be made by sculptors from Bulgaria, Belgium, Ireland, the Czech Republic, Ukraine, Poland and Russia.
The festival is located in the Sea Garden in Burgas.
- » Bulgaria Celebrates National Day of Culture and Slavic Script
- » Bulgarian National Television Releases Trailer for 2015 Junior Eurovision
- » Video Promotes Bulgaria's Plovdiv as 2019 European Capital of Culture
- » Fatboy Slim to Headline This Year's SOLAR SUMMER
- » OPERA OPEN to Take Over All of Plovdiv
- » Eco Festival Takes Over Sofia