Sand Sculptures Festival to Take Place in Burgas
For the seventh year in Bulgaria's city of Burgas will take place the Sand Sculptures Festival.
According to the Burgas municipality, which is one of the organisers, this will be the largest festival and will last from July to end of September.
The theme of this year's edition is “Fairy Tales of Sand” and will feature 65 sand figures of characters from various books, fairy tales and cartoons. They will be made by sculptors from Bulgaria, Belgium, Ireland, the Czech Republic, Ukraine, Poland and Russia.
The festival is located in the Sea Garden in Burgas.
- » Baba Tonka Museum Re-Opens in Bulgaria's Ruse
- » Google Features Bulgarian Liberation Day Doodle
- » Bulgaria Commemorates 137 Years of Ottoman Empire Liberation
- » Bulgaria’s Tarnovo Constitution Exhibited for 1st Time at President’s Office in Sofia
- » Red Hot Chilli Pipers to Bring Scottish Rhythm to Bulgaria in Unconventional Performance
- » Judas Priest To Hit Sofia in June