Rosatom Vows Regular Nuclear Fuel Supplies despite Ukraine Crisis
Russia's state-run nuclear corporation Rosatom has said it is prepared to use new supply routes and alternative transportation methods to bring nuclear fuel to Bulgaria.
Rosatom press secretary Sergey Novikov assured that the company would fulfill its fuel supply commitments before foreign nuclear power plants in spite of the ban to ship nuclear fuel cycle products by rail across the territory of Ukraine imposed by the State Nuclear Regulatory Inspectorate of Ukraine on January 28.
Under Rosatom's media statement, Bulgaria's Kozloduy NPP is to remain unaffected by the events in Ukraine.
- » Bulgaria’s Govt Approves EUR 600 M for Belene
- » OPEC Agrees on Oil Output Reduction
- » EDF 'Made Offer to Invest in Bulgaria's Belene Plant'- Nuclear Group
- » Ten Days to Go Before Nuclear Decommissioning Conference in Sofia
- » Western Investor 'Eyes Belene Nuclear Plant' - ex-Energy Min
- » European Commissioner Shevchovich To Lay Groundwork for Gas Talks in Moscow