Rosatom Vows Regular Nuclear Fuel Supplies despite Ukraine Crisis
Russia's state-run nuclear corporation Rosatom has said it is prepared to use new supply routes and alternative transportation methods to bring nuclear fuel to Bulgaria.
Rosatom press secretary Sergey Novikov assured that the company would fulfill its fuel supply commitments before foreign nuclear power plants in spite of the ban to ship nuclear fuel cycle products by rail across the territory of Ukraine imposed by the State Nuclear Regulatory Inspectorate of Ukraine on January 28.
Under Rosatom's media statement, Bulgaria's Kozloduy NPP is to remain unaffected by the events in Ukraine.
- » Public Discussions on Gas Extraction in the Dobrudzha Region
- » Random Inspections Indicate Good Preparation of Network Electric Operators for the Winter
- » Just One Marine Wind Turbine Farm can Power the Whole World
- » Large Scale Power Outages in Sofia from Today
- » Europe will Receive Azerbaijani Gas in 2020
- » Gazprom does not Exclude the Possibility of Building New Gas Pipelines for Europe