Rosatom Vows Regular Nuclear Fuel Supplies despite Ukraine Crisis
Russia's state-run nuclear corporation Rosatom has said it is prepared to use new supply routes and alternative transportation methods to bring nuclear fuel to Bulgaria.
Rosatom press secretary Sergey Novikov assured that the company would fulfill its fuel supply commitments before foreign nuclear power plants in spite of the ban to ship nuclear fuel cycle products by rail across the territory of Ukraine imposed by the State Nuclear Regulatory Inspectorate of Ukraine on January 28.
Under Rosatom's media statement, Bulgaria's Kozloduy NPP is to remain unaffected by the events in Ukraine.
- » Hot Water Stops in Downtown Sofia from June 7 to June 16
- » Sofia to Send Next Week Its Position on EC antitrust Case Against Gazprom
- » Sofia Plans to Require More Information From Brussels About Gazprom Case
- » The Fifth Block of Kozloduy NPP Is Stopped Because of Planned Modernization
- » Sofia Prepares Statement on Gazprom’s Obligations
- » New Prices of The Thermal Energy in The Country