Rosatom Vows Regular Nuclear Fuel Supplies despite Ukraine Crisis
Russia's state-run nuclear corporation Rosatom has said it is prepared to use new supply routes and alternative transportation methods to bring nuclear fuel to Bulgaria.
Rosatom press secretary Sergey Novikov assured that the company would fulfill its fuel supply commitments before foreign nuclear power plants in spite of the ban to ship nuclear fuel cycle products by rail across the territory of Ukraine imposed by the State Nuclear Regulatory Inspectorate of Ukraine on January 28.
Under Rosatom's media statement, Bulgaria's Kozloduy NPP is to remain unaffected by the events in Ukraine.
- » Bulgaria Expects to Choose Builder of Gas Link to Romania in December
- » AES Bulgaria Dismisses Suggestion of Unfair Play
- » Power Distributor CEZ Bulgaria Welcomes New CEO
- » Bulgaria’s Electricity Export Up 31.7% Y/Y in Jan-Sept
- » Employers’ Associations Report Irregularities in Bulgaria’s Energy Sector to Chief Prosecutor
- » Prices of Natural Gas, Heating in Bulgaria to Decrease from October 1