Rosatom Vows Regular Nuclear Fuel Supplies despite Ukraine Crisis
Russia's state-run nuclear corporation Rosatom has said it is prepared to use new supply routes and alternative transportation methods to bring nuclear fuel to Bulgaria.
Rosatom press secretary Sergey Novikov assured that the company would fulfill its fuel supply commitments before foreign nuclear power plants in spite of the ban to ship nuclear fuel cycle products by rail across the territory of Ukraine imposed by the State Nuclear Regulatory Inspectorate of Ukraine on January 28.
Under Rosatom's media statement, Bulgaria's Kozloduy NPP is to remain unaffected by the events in Ukraine.
- » Bulgaria’s Gorna Arda Hydropower Complex Project Not Frozen
- » Construction of Gas Interconnector Greece-Bulgaria May Start in March 2016
- » Bulgargaz CEO Anticipates 13% Gas Price Decrease from April, 10% Decrease from July
- » Bulgarian Project Company for Oil Pipeline Burgas-Alexandroupolis Welcomes New CEO
- » Bulgarian Energy Ministry to Review Westinghouse Contract
- » Bulgaria Coalition Partners to Back Ivan Ivanov as Energy Committee Head