Former EU Funds Min To Lead GERB EU Elections List
Bulgaria's former EU Funds Minister Tomislav Donchev was appointed EU elections 2014 list leader of center-right opposition GERB party.
Former Bulgarian Prime Minister and GERB leader Boyko Borisov announced the news in front of Bulgarian journalists in Dublin.
"Tomislav is a product of the party of proved professionalism and impeccable reputation," Borisov said. "He knows in detail the EU institutions and EU funds management."
The EU Elections 2014 campaign of GERB will be launched in Dublin.
- » Phantom Voters in Bulgaria 'Surpass 1.2 M'
- » Bulgarian Electoral Commission Starts Registration for Early Elections
- » Jean-Claude Juncker Elected President of EU Commission
- » Jean-Claude Juncker To Be Approved As Head of European Commission
- » Bulgaria ex-Environment Mininster 'Might Head EP Committee'
- » Martin Schulz Re-elected as European Parliament President