Bulgaria's President Financial Adviser Calls It Quits
Dimana Rankova is leaving the team of Bulgaria's President Rosen Plevneliev, where over the past two years she has been his Adviser for Financial Policy.
The information has been confirmed by Bulgaria's Head of State press office, Dnevnik reports. Rankova has stated personal reasons for her resignation and denied allegations that her decision was triggered by dissatisfaction with the fact that her expert opinions have been ignored by the Chief of the Cabinet to the President Ekaterina Zaharieva.
Rankova is not the first member of President's administration to resign. Former Chief of the Cabinet to the President - Tsvetlin Iovchev, who is currently Interior Minister, has been replaced by former Chair of Defense and Security Vasil Marinov. The National Security Adviser General Stoimen Stoymenov has also resigned in 2013, Dnevnik reminds.
- » 53 Illegal Migrants Caught When Trying to Pass Danuv Bridge
- » Georgy Gergov Resigned From BSP
- » The BSP’s Plenary Session Аrgue if The Fall of Gergov is Part of The Current Political Scene
- » BSP Party Wants Georgy Gergov To Resign
- » President Rumen Radev: The Information About The Water in Haskovo Is Hidden, The Situation Is Reminiscent of Chernobyl Syndrome
- » Caretaker PM Explains Cabinet Personnel Changes