Bulgaria's President Financial Adviser Calls It Quits
Dimana Rankova is leaving the team of Bulgaria's President Rosen Plevneliev, where over the past two years she has been his Adviser for Financial Policy.
The information has been confirmed by Bulgaria's Head of State press office, Dnevnik reports. Rankova has stated personal reasons for her resignation and denied allegations that her decision was triggered by dissatisfaction with the fact that her expert opinions have been ignored by the Chief of the Cabinet to the President Ekaterina Zaharieva.
Rankova is not the first member of President's administration to resign. Former Chief of the Cabinet to the President - Tsvetlin Iovchev, who is currently Interior Minister, has been replaced by former Chair of Defense and Security Vasil Marinov. The National Security Adviser General Stoimen Stoymenov has also resigned in 2013, Dnevnik reminds.
- » CPC Makes Inspections in the Dairy Sector
- » Prime Minister Boyko Borisov Opened the International Technical Fair in Plovdiv
- » New Road Repairs in Sofia
- » From Tomorrow Vitinya Tunnel to Sofia will be Closed for Repairs
- » Bulgaria Continues to Return to Turkey Asylum Seekers
- » Bulgaria, Greece, Romania and Croatia will help the European Integration of the Western Balkans