Bulgaria's President Financial Adviser Calls It Quits
Dimana Rankova is leaving the team of Bulgaria's President Rosen Plevneliev, where over the past two years she has been his Adviser for Financial Policy.
The information has been confirmed by Bulgaria's Head of State press office, Dnevnik reports. Rankova has stated personal reasons for her resignation and denied allegations that her decision was triggered by dissatisfaction with the fact that her expert opinions have been ignored by the Chief of the Cabinet to the President Ekaterina Zaharieva.
Rankova is not the first member of President's administration to resign. Former Chief of the Cabinet to the President - Tsvetlin Iovchev, who is currently Interior Minister, has been replaced by former Chair of Defense and Security Vasil Marinov. The National Security Adviser General Stoimen Stoymenov has also resigned in 2013, Dnevnik reminds.
- » From Today, the Traffic in Downtown Sofia is Changing Due to Construction of the Subway
- » Parliament Passed Amendments to the Tourism Act
- » The Repair of Popular Grafa Street in the Center of Sofia Starts on May 8th
- » Economists Forecast 4.4% GDP Growth for Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Head of State Convenes National Security Council Today
- » Minister Nankov: The whole Route of the Hemus Highway can be Completed by 2025.