2 Masked Men Rob Bank Office in Bulgaria's Yambol
Two masked men have stolen an estimated BGN 80 000 from a bank office in the southeastern Bulgarian city of Yambol.
The office of Municipal Bank is located in the building of the Yambol Municipality in the city center, according to reports of the Bulgarian National Radio (BNR).
The attack happened at around 6.05 pm on Wednesday.
Two hooded men waited for bank officials to come out at the entrance of the bank office and snatched a nylon bag containing some BGN 80 000 out of their hands. The money had to be taken to the 24-hour vault of the bank.
The attack was immediately reported via the 112 emergency hotline.
Police are looking for the offenders.
Pre-trial proceedings have been opened into the matter.
- » Human Smuggling in Bulgaria Is Punishable by Ridiculous Fines - Foreign Minister
- » Bulgaria Charges Two People with Making False Identity Documents
- » Sofia Confirms Arrest of 3 Bulgarians in Hungary over Migrant Truck Deaths
- » Three Bulgarians Detained over Death of 71 Migrants in Truck in Austria
- » Bulgarian-Hungarian Smuggling Ring Allegedly Involved in Refugee Truck Death in Austria
- » Police in Plovdiv Bust Printing House for Fake Documents