2 Masked Men Rob Bank Office in Bulgaria's Yambol
Two masked men have stolen an estimated BGN 80 000 from a bank office in the southeastern Bulgarian city of Yambol.
The office of Municipal Bank is located in the building of the Yambol Municipality in the city center, according to reports of the Bulgarian National Radio (BNR).
The attack happened at around 6.05 pm on Wednesday.
Two hooded men waited for bank officials to come out at the entrance of the bank office and snatched a nylon bag containing some BGN 80 000 out of their hands. The money had to be taken to the 24-hour vault of the bank.
The attack was immediately reported via the 112 emergency hotline.
Police are looking for the offenders.
Pre-trial proceedings have been opened into the matter.
- » Bulgarian Woman Suffers Broken Arm during Friday’s Munich Shooting
- » Munich Shooting: Gunman Had no Known Links to Islamic State, Police Say
- » Ten Die in Munich Shooting Including Lone Gunman
- » German Police Launches Massive Manhunt for Munich Shooting Attackers
- » Six People Reported Killed in "Shooting Spree" in Munich
- » Bulgaria Detains 23 Migrants in Freight Railcars Arriving from Turkey