Masked Man Releases Swarm of Butterflies in Bulgaria's Parliament
A masked man released a swarm of big colorful butterflies in the Parliament building in Sofia Thursday at noon.
The peculiar event happened just before the lunch break of MPs, according to reports of the BGNES news agency.
The man, who wore a Spiderman mask on his face, released butterflies from four boxes in the western part of the Parliament building, leaving MPs and journalists bewildered.
He headed for the exit of the building, seeking to escape, but was detained by officials of the National Security Service (NSO).
No conclusive information about the purpose of the performance and the motives have been provided.
Media representatives have called on environmentalists to come to Parliament to collect the precious species of butterflies.
- » An Earthquake in Romania
- » Scientists Predicted the Sixth Great Extinction of Species
- » President Rumen Radev Met with the Bulgarians Diaspora in Chicago
- » Brave Frenchman Saved Bus with Tourists from Falling into an Abyss
- » Ship Caught Fire in Burgas due to Negligent Work
- » Bulgarian Woman Died after an Attempt to Improve the World Record of Deep Diving