Bulgaria Has Gas For Two Months
Bulgaria has a gas reserve for two months, in case the gas deliveries through Ukraine are stopped.
Prime Minister Plamen Oresharski told the MPs that the gas supplies for Europe through Ukraine are closely monitored and so far there is no cause for concern.
“Nevertheless, we are topping up the gas reserves in the Chiren gas depot and in case of emergency they could last us about a month and a half”, Oresharski said. “When we add up our own supplies from the Galata gas filed, which cover about 10% of the country's needs, we would have reserves for two months. But the gas use must be optimised.”
- » Consultative Council on South Gas Corridor To Meet in Baku
- » Azerbaijan Waiting for Bulgaria To Construct Gas Link With Greece
- » KEVR: Bulgargaz' Demand for 32% Hike in Gas Prices Is Unjustifiably High
- » Bulgaria 'Seeking South Stream Project Revival'
- » South Stream Project Will Be Carried Out, Russian Official Says
- » EVN, NEK Settle Old, Multi-million Dispute