Bulgaria Has Gas For Two Months
Bulgaria has a gas reserve for two months, in case the gas deliveries through Ukraine are stopped.
Prime Minister Plamen Oresharski told the MPs that the gas supplies for Europe through Ukraine are closely monitored and so far there is no cause for concern.
“Nevertheless, we are topping up the gas reserves in the Chiren gas depot and in case of emergency they could last us about a month and a half”, Oresharski said. “When we add up our own supplies from the Galata gas filed, which cover about 10% of the country's needs, we would have reserves for two months. But the gas use must be optimised.”
- » Americans will Build a New Electric Plant in Kosovo
- » Russian Gas Supplies to Italy have Resumed
- » Part of Europe Left Without Gas Due to the Explosion in Austria
- » Bulgargaz Wants to Raise the Gas Price by 3% from January
- » EUR 60 million is the Estimated Value of the Pipeline for the New Gas Connection with Greece
- » Improving Energy Efficiency is One of the Main Goals of Bulgaria