Bulgaria Has Gas For Two Months
Bulgaria has a gas reserve for two months, in case the gas deliveries through Ukraine are stopped.
Prime Minister Plamen Oresharski told the MPs that the gas supplies for Europe through Ukraine are closely monitored and so far there is no cause for concern.
“Nevertheless, we are topping up the gas reserves in the Chiren gas depot and in case of emergency they could last us about a month and a half”, Oresharski said. “When we add up our own supplies from the Galata gas filed, which cover about 10% of the country's needs, we would have reserves for two months. But the gas use must be optimised.”
- » Westinghouse, Bulgarian Gov't Ink Unit 7 Agreement
- » Bulgaria Sold Woodland to South Stream Despite Freeze of Activities
- » Bulgaria, Westinghouse Sign Shareholders' Agreement on Unit 7
- » Bulgaria’s Top Court Scraps Controversial Fee on Renewables
- » Westinghouse, Gov't to Sign Final Deal on Unit 7 Next Year - CEO
- » Bulgarian Constitutional Court to Revoke 20% Fee on Solar, Wind Power