Armed Man Plunders Gas Station in Bulgaria's Sofia City
An armed man robbed a gas station in Bulgaria's capital city of Sofia, Monday night.
The masked robber threatened the cashier in the gas station on G.M. Dimitrov blvd. and made off with an unknown amount of turnover.
The signal of the robbery was received around 11.30 pm on Monday night.
- » Bulgaria’s Sopharma CEO Ognian Donev Charged with BGN 63 M Tax Evasion
- » Prosecuting Authority Resubmits Indictment against ex-Deputy Parliament Speaker Hristo Biserov
- » Austrian Police Find 42 Migrants Crammed into Bulgarian-registered Van
- » Head of Bulgaria’s National Science Fund Arrested on Suspicion of Murder
- » Bulgarian Prosecutors Extend Deadline for Investigation of 2012 Burgas Bus Bombing
- » Anti-Mafia Unit of Bulgaria’s Interior Ministry Neutralized 17 Crime Groups since February 24