Armed Man Plunders Gas Station in Bulgaria's Sofia City
An armed man robbed a gas station in Bulgaria's capital city of Sofia, Monday night.
The masked robber threatened the cashier in the gas station on G.M. Dimitrov blvd. and made off with an unknown amount of turnover.
The signal of the robbery was received around 11.30 pm on Monday night.
- » Deputy Mayor of Bulgaria’s Saedinenie Charged with Embezzlement
- » Bulgaria's Parliament Strips Four MPs of Immunity
- » Bulgaria's Border Police Arrests 41 Syrians At Crossing With Romania
- » Bulgarian ex-IntMin Tsvetan Tsvetanov Gives Up Immunity
- » Bulgaria's Police Seizes 112 kg Of Heroin
- » Bulgaria’s Chief Prosecutor Asks Parliament to Strip 5 MPs of Immunity