Armed Man Plunders Gas Station in Bulgaria's Sofia City
An armed man robbed a gas station in Bulgaria's capital city of Sofia, Monday night.
The masked robber threatened the cashier in the gas station on G.M. Dimitrov blvd. and made off with an unknown amount of turnover.
The signal of the robbery was received around 11.30 pm on Monday night.
- » Bomb Threats Close All Banks in Bulgaria's Razgrad
- » Embezzelement Trial against Bulgarian Consultancy Head Suspended
- » Man Who Joked about Bomb on Polish Plane Released on Bail
- » Bulgaria Court to Decide on Arrest of Polish Man over Plane Bomb 'Joke'
- » EU Sofia Heating Utility Boss Gets Final 3-Year Sentence
- » Controversial Bulgarian Judge Dismissed