Armed Man Plunders Gas Station in Bulgaria's Sofia City
An armed man robbed a gas station in Bulgaria's capital city of Sofia, Monday night.
The masked robber threatened the cashier in the gas station on G.M. Dimitrov blvd. and made off with an unknown amount of turnover.
The signal of the robbery was received around 11.30 pm on Monday night.
- » Sofia Court Rules Bailout Punishment for Judge Rumyana Chenalova
- » Sofia Court Acquits Sole Defendant in 2013 Illegal Ballot Papers Case
- » Bulgaria to Set up Anti-Smugglling Coordination Center
- » Judge Rumyana Chenalova Detained for 72 Hours
- » Bulgaria Detains Romanian National Trying to Smugge 0.5 Kg Heroin
- » Bulgarian Authorities Launch Nationwide Search for Judge Rumyana Chenalova