Armed Man Plunders Gas Station in Bulgaria's Sofia City
An armed man robbed a gas station in Bulgaria's capital city of Sofia, Monday night.
The masked robber threatened the cashier in the gas station on G.M. Dimitrov blvd. and made off with an unknown amount of turnover.
The signal of the robbery was received around 11.30 pm on Monday night.
- » Shooting at Bus in Sofia Breaks Windows, Nobody Hurt
- » Bulgaria's Ex-Spy Chief Faces New Embezzlement Charges
- » Bulgaria's DefMin Formally Indicted over Abuse of Office
- » Bulgaria Court to Decide on Removing Plovdiv Mayor
- » Five Bulgarian Customs Officers to Remain in Custody
- » Bulgaria's IntMin 'Has No Info' on Int'l People Smuggling Ring Busted by Turkey