Two Light Earthquakes Registered in Bulgaria
Two light earthquakes have been registered on the territory of Bulgaria in the early hours of Tuesday.
The first earthquake was of magnitude 2.8 on the Richter scale, at 2:49 am. Its epicenter was near Ihtiman, 54km southeast of the capital Sofia.
The second earthquake was 2.2-magnitude, at 2:59 am. Its epicenter was by the village Georgi Damyanovo, 74 km southwest of Sofia.
There are no reports of physical or material damages as a result of the tremors.
- » Today is the Official Start of Astronomical Summer
- » NIMH: Yellow Code for Strong Wind in 8 Regions
- » NIMH: Weather Will be Sunny, Max. Temperatures Between 26° and 31°
- » NIMH: Rains with Thunders Over Eastern and Southwestern Regions, Max Temperatures 26°-31°
- » Seismologists Do Not Expect New Strong Quakes in Greece and Turkey
- » Mostly Sunny, Max Temperatures 28°-33°, in Sofia 29°