Two Light Earthquakes Registered in Bulgaria
Two light earthquakes have been registered on the territory of Bulgaria in the early hours of Tuesday.
The first earthquake was of magnitude 2.8 on the Richter scale, at 2:49 am. Its epicenter was near Ihtiman, 54km southeast of the capital Sofia.
The second earthquake was 2.2-magnitude, at 2:59 am. Its epicenter was by the village Georgi Damyanovo, 74 km southwest of Sofia.
There are no reports of physical or material damages as a result of the tremors.
- » 18 Bulgarian Cities Have 'Extremely Polluted' Air
- » Bulgaria Ranks Poorly In Climate Change Performance Index
- » Extreme Weather Warnings Issued For Tuesday
- » Situation in Bulgaria's Flooded Regions Remains Adverse
- » Minor 2.5-Magnitude Earthquake Registered in Sofia
- » Emergency Remains in Part of SE Bulgaria, Villages in North Covered in Ice