Two Light Earthquakes Registered in Bulgaria
Two light earthquakes have been registered on the territory of Bulgaria in the early hours of Tuesday.
The first earthquake was of magnitude 2.8 on the Richter scale, at 2:49 am. Its epicenter was near Ihtiman, 54km southeast of the capital Sofia.
The second earthquake was 2.2-magnitude, at 2:59 am. Its epicenter was by the village Georgi Damyanovo, 74 km southwest of Sofia.
There are no reports of physical or material damages as a result of the tremors.
- » Rainfall, Winds Expected in Bulgaria on Wednesday
- » Authorities Lift Bathing Ban on Beach in Bulgaria's Varna
- » Bulgaria to Have Another Sunny Summer Day on Friday
- » Bulgaria, Germany Sign Agreement on Implementing Innovative Environmental Projects
- » Black Sea Coast Nature Conservation Has Overwhelming Support among Bulgarians - Survey
- » Most of Bulgaria under Alert for Hot Weather on Monday