Two Light Earthquakes Registered in Bulgaria
Two light earthquakes have been registered on the territory of Bulgaria in the early hours of Tuesday.
The first earthquake was of magnitude 2.8 on the Richter scale, at 2:49 am. Its epicenter was near Ihtiman, 54km southeast of the capital Sofia.
The second earthquake was 2.2-magnitude, at 2:59 am. Its epicenter was by the village Georgi Damyanovo, 74 km southwest of Sofia.
There are no reports of physical or material damages as a result of the tremors.
- » Bulgaria, World Prepare to Switch Off for Earth Hour
- » Intensive Rain Expected Across Bulgaria
- » Bird Flu Caused Death of Pelicans in Bulgaria's Srebarna Reserve
- » Chile Floods Leave 200 Bulgarians Stranded
- » 21 Pelicans Found Dead at Bulgaria's Srebarna Nature Reserve
- » Small 2.9-Magnitude Earthquake Hits Southern Bulgaria