Two Light Earthquakes Registered in Bulgaria
Two light earthquakes have been registered on the territory of Bulgaria in the early hours of Tuesday.
The first earthquake was of magnitude 2.8 on the Richter scale, at 2:49 am. Its epicenter was near Ihtiman, 54km southeast of the capital Sofia.
The second earthquake was 2.2-magnitude, at 2:59 am. Its epicenter was by the village Georgi Damyanovo, 74 km southwest of Sofia.
There are no reports of physical or material damages as a result of the tremors.
- » Bulgaria's Environment Ministry Warns of Possible Flash Floods
- » 6 Bulgarian Districts Bracing for Heavy Rain, Thunderstorms, Hail
- » Bulgarian Tourism Organizations Sign Environment Protection Memorandum
- » Bulgaria's Southern Black Sea Coast Returns to Normal after Floods
- » Code Yellow in 5 Bulgarian Districts over Hail, Torrents Friday
- » Code Yellow Issued in 7 Districts over Risk of Hail, Thunderstorms