EU to Suspend Visa Talks with Russia over Ukraine
The European Union threatens to suspend talks on the liberalization of the visa regime with Russia unless it reverses its actions in Crimea.
The measure was agreed by EU Foreign Ministers at an extraordinary meeting in Brussels on Monday, according to preliminary reports of international news agencies.
The decision is said to be part of a draft declaration to be officially published later on Monday.
The facilitation of the visa process has been on the agenda of EU-Russia talks since 2007, with Russia eager to gain visa-free access to EU countries.
- » Former Playboy Model Says Trump Tried to Pay her after Sex
- » Czech PM Babis Says will 'Probably' Expel Russian Spies
- » After 14 years: A Man Finds his Lost Cat
- » Smoking Freely will be Allowed in Bars and Restaurants in Austria for Now
- » Automation Threatens 800 Million Jobs, but Technology Could Still Save us, Says Report
- » The European Union Will Lift Visas for Kosovo by the End of 2018
"Putin is demanding that the Ukrainian troops swear allegiance to Russia!"---wake up, buddy, the world media work
wonders, sure, but please, do switch on Your own brain though sometimes.
"The European Union threatens to suspend talks"-----really? To suspend the suspended, that's a hocus-pocus!