EU to Suspend Visa Talks with Russia over Ukraine
The European Union threatens to suspend talks on the liberalization of the visa regime with Russia unless it reverses its actions in Crimea.
The measure was agreed by EU Foreign Ministers at an extraordinary meeting in Brussels on Monday, according to preliminary reports of international news agencies.
The decision is said to be part of a draft declaration to be officially published later on Monday.
The facilitation of the visa process has been on the agenda of EU-Russia talks since 2007, with Russia eager to gain visa-free access to EU countries.
- » France's Interior Minister: '1/3 of Terrorists Suffer From Mental Disorders''
- » France's Macron, Seeking to Re-Shape Europe, Heads East
- » French Authorities Prevented 9 Terror Attacks Just in 2017
- » Iran Ready to Create Nuclear Weapons Within 5 Days if the US Ends a Major Agreement on Uranium Enrichment
- » More than 40 Civilians were Killed in Raqqa by a Strike of the US-led Coalition
- » Barcelona Suspects Appear In Court
"Putin is demanding that the Ukrainian troops swear allegiance to Russia!"---wake up, buddy, the world media work
wonders, sure, but please, do switch on Your own brain though sometimes.
"The European Union threatens to suspend talks"-----really? To suspend the suspended, that's a hocus-pocus!