EU to Suspend Visa Talks with Russia over Ukraine
The European Union threatens to suspend talks on the liberalization of the visa regime with Russia unless it reverses its actions in Crimea.
The measure was agreed by EU Foreign Ministers at an extraordinary meeting in Brussels on Monday, according to preliminary reports of international news agencies.
The decision is said to be part of a draft declaration to be officially published later on Monday.
The facilitation of the visa process has been on the agenda of EU-Russia talks since 2007, with Russia eager to gain visa-free access to EU countries.
- » Syria Denies U.S. Allegations of Coming Chemical Attack
- » Google Hit with Record EU fine over 'unfair' Shopping Searches
- » North Korea: Trump's 'America First' Policy Akin to 'Nazism'
- » Assad Preparing New Chemical Weapons Attack in Syria
- » Romanian PM ousted in no-confidence vote
- » Justice minister Francois Bayrou is quitting French government
"Putin is demanding that the Ukrainian troops swear allegiance to Russia!"---wake up, buddy, the world media work
wonders, sure, but please, do switch on Your own brain though sometimes.
"The European Union threatens to suspend talks"-----really? To suspend the suspended, that's a hocus-pocus!