Bulgaria’s Dimitrov Ranked Record High 16th
Bulgaria’s top tennis player Grigor Dimitrov has reached a record high 16th place in the ATP world rankings.
The 22-year-old Bulgarian won his second ATP tournament on Sunday in Acapulco, Mexico, after beating Kevin Anderson 2-1 sets.
Dimitrov jumps 6 spots in the rankings, and is technically very close to the top 10. Only 655 points separate him from 10th place Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, a gap which could be made up in the following two tournaments (Indian Wells and Miami).
The top 3 remain unchanged, with Rafael Nadal leading, ahead of Novak Djokovic and Stanislas Wawrinka.
- » Ludogorets did not Disappoint and Goes to the Next Round
- » Ludogorets Faces Jalgiris Tonight After a Loss in the First Leg in a Battle for the Champions League
- » Football Legend Francesco Totti Confirms Retirement
- » Bulgarian Defender Hristov Joins Fiorentina From Slavia Sofia
- » Record 8th Title For Federer
- » Garbine Muguruza Beats Venus Williams to Win 1st Title