Bulgaria’s Dimitrov Ranked Record High 16th
Bulgaria’s top tennis player Grigor Dimitrov has reached a record high 16th place in the ATP world rankings.
The 22-year-old Bulgarian won his second ATP tournament on Sunday in Acapulco, Mexico, after beating Kevin Anderson 2-1 sets.
Dimitrov jumps 6 spots in the rankings, and is technically very close to the top 10. Only 655 points separate him from 10th place Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, a gap which could be made up in the following two tournaments (Indian Wells and Miami).
The top 3 remain unchanged, with Rafael Nadal leading, ahead of Novak Djokovic and Stanislas Wawrinka.
- » Bulgarian Football Union Approves Ivaylo Petev Unanimously
- » Ivaylo Petev 'to Become' Coach of Bulgaria's Men National Football Team
- » Bulgaria IntMin Continues Investigation of Alleged Football Match Fixing
- » Bulgaria’s Ludogorets Defeated by Real Madrid 0:4
- » Bulgaria’s Ludogorets Losing to Real Madrid 0:2 in 1st Half
- » Bulgaria's Ludogorets Travels to Madrid in Search of a Miracle