Bulgarian Tennis Star Grigor Dimitrov Wins ATP 500 Acapulco
Bulgarian top tennis player Grigor Dimitrov has won the Mexican Open.
Dimitrov beat South Africa's Kevin Anderson 7:6(1), 3:6, 7:6(5) in the finals of the ATP 500 tournament in Mexico in a match of three hours.
Dimitrov’s victory brings him a prize of USD 316 400 and 500 points in the world ranking list, sending him to place 16, a new record for him, according to reports of Darik radio.
The 22-year-old Bulgarian secured his first ATP tour title at the Stockholm Open in October 2013 and this is his first title in an ATP 500 tournament.
- » World Ski Cup Race in Bulgaria's Bansko Cancelled over Heavy Fog
- » Bulgaria's Litex Sells Colombian Striker for EUR 1.6 M to Chinese Team
- » Bad Weather Postpones Super Giant Slalom in Bulgaria's Bansko
- » Bulgaria's Karatancheva Qualifies for Acapulco Semifinals
- » Bulgaria's Bansko Bans Operating Drones During Ski World Cup
- » Bulgarian Striker Dimitar Berbatov Scores for Monaco's Convincing Win
I as pecheli tyk mnogo sym stashliv , real time winner