Bulgarian Tennis Star Grigor Dimitrov Wins ATP 500 Acapulco
Bulgarian top tennis player Grigor Dimitrov has won the Mexican Open.
Dimitrov beat South Africa's Kevin Anderson 7:6(1), 3:6, 7:6(5) in the finals of the ATP 500 tournament in Mexico in a match of three hours.
Dimitrov’s victory brings him a prize of USD 316 400 and 500 points in the world ranking list, sending him to place 16, a new record for him, according to reports of Darik radio.
The 22-year-old Bulgarian secured his first ATP tour title at the Stockholm Open in October 2013 and this is his first title in an ATP 500 tournament.
- » Bulgarian Football Union to Determine Fate of CSKA Sofia
- » Bulgaria's Sesil Karatancheva Reaches Last Round of Roland Garros Qualifiers
- » Zinedine Zidane Also to Attend Final of European U-17 Championship
- » UEFA President to Attend Final, Award Ceremony of European U-17 Championship
- » Bulgaria Football Union Withdraws Domestic, Euro Licences of Four Teams
- » Football Union Reportedly Revokes Licences of Bulgaria's CSKA, Lokomotiv Sofia
I as pecheli tyk mnogo sym stashliv , real time winner