Bulgarian Tennis Star Grigor Dimitrov Wins ATP 500 Acapulco
Bulgarian top tennis player Grigor Dimitrov has won the Mexican Open.
Dimitrov beat South Africa's Kevin Anderson 7:6(1), 3:6, 7:6(5) in the finals of the ATP 500 tournament in Mexico in a match of three hours.
Dimitrov’s victory brings him a prize of USD 316 400 and 500 points in the world ranking list, sending him to place 16, a new record for him, according to reports of Darik radio.
The 22-year-old Bulgarian secured his first ATP tour title at the Stockholm Open in October 2013 and this is his first title in an ATP 500 tournament.
- » Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov Reaches Stockholm Semi-Finals
- » Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov Reaches Stockholm Quarter Finals
- » Ludogorets Suffers Heavy Defeat from Arsenal in London
- » Bulgaria's Ludogorets Facing Arsenal in London on Tuesday
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov Retains 18th Spot in ATP Ranking
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov Backs Down in 2nd Round of ATP Masters Shanghai
I as pecheli tyk mnogo sym stashliv , real time winner