50 Cities Wear Martenitsas To Suppport Tarnovo for Cultural Capital
More than 50 European cities will wear martenitsas in support of Bulgaria's Veliko Tarnovo bid for European Capital of Culture in 2019.
According to Veliko Tarnovo's municipal press center, the initiative “The Martenitsa – Bulgaria's Symbol In Europe” for the second year in a row popularizes the Bulgarian charm for health, good luck and fertility and the city's bid in the competition.
The one meter martenitsas, made by volunteers, will be displayed in Tarnovo's sister cities, former and future European capitals of culture and the towns in the Tarnovo region.
- » Sofia World Cup 2017 Is Coming on 5 May
- » Donors Campaign for Books Being Organized on The World Book and Copyright Day
- » Deep Purple's Concert in Sofia Is on May 14
- » White Rabbit, Red Rabbit - Act of Spontaneous Action
- » Three Days Grace To Come in Bulgaria for Hills of Rock
- » Four Projects With Nicole Kidman and a Bulgarian Title in The Program of Cannes