Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov Qualifies For the Final In Mexico
Bulgaria's tennis player Grigor Dimitrov beat Andy Murry 4:6, 7:6 (5), 7:6 (3) and qualified for the final of the tournament in Acapulco.
This was the fourth match between Dimitrov and Murry, but the Bulgarian lost the previous three.
At the final Dimitrov will face the South African Kevin Anderson.
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov Loses to Andy Murray in Australian Open 1/8 Finals
- » Grigor Dimitrov Beats Baghdatis, Reaches Australian Open 1/8 Finals
- » Bulgaria's Tsvetana Pironkova Crashes Out of Australian Open
- » Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov Proceeds to Third Round in Melbourne
- » Tsvetana Pironkova Defeats Heather Watson in Australian Open First Round
- » Bulgaria to Provide BGN 1.1 M for Hosting U-17 Euro in 2015