Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov Qualifies For the Final In Mexico
Bulgaria's tennis player Grigor Dimitrov beat Andy Murry 4:6, 7:6 (5), 7:6 (3) and qualified for the final of the tournament in Acapulco.
This was the fourth match between Dimitrov and Murry, but the Bulgarian lost the previous three.
At the final Dimitrov will face the South African Kevin Anderson.
- » Kubrat Pulev Beats American Rival, Eyes World Title
- » Bulgarian Dunekova Proves She Did Not Use Doping
- » Seven Medals for Bulgarian Rhythmic Gymnastics in Tashkent
- » Bulgaria's Rhythmic Gymnastics Team Wins Silver Medal in Tashkent
- » Madrid Derby In The Semifinals Of the Champions League
- » Grigor Dimitrov With 4th Following Loss