Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov Qualifies For the Final In Mexico
Bulgaria's tennis player Grigor Dimitrov beat Andy Murry 4:6, 7:6 (5), 7:6 (3) and qualified for the final of the tournament in Acapulco.
This was the fourth match between Dimitrov and Murry, but the Bulgarian lost the previous three.
At the final Dimitrov will face the South African Kevin Anderson.
- » Bulgaria Loses to Argentina in Last Volleyball World League Match
- » Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov Suffers Heavy Defeat in Third Round of Wimbledon
- » Bulgaria to Have Nine Representatives in UEFA Committees
- » Bulgaria's Rising Basketball Star Vezenkov Reportedly Joins Barcelona
- » Bulgaria's Beroe Wins, Litex Draws in First Qualifying Round of Europa League
- » Bulgaria's Ludogorets Signs Captain of Romanian Football Champion