Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov Qualifies For the Final In Mexico
Bulgaria's tennis player Grigor Dimitrov beat Andy Murry 4:6, 7:6 (5), 7:6 (3) and qualified for the final of the tournament in Acapulco.
This was the fourth match between Dimitrov and Murry, but the Bulgarian lost the previous three.
At the final Dimitrov will face the South African Kevin Anderson.
- » Bulgarians Spent Over EUR 104 000 at 2014 World Cup
- » Michael Schumacher Is Showing Signs Of Recovery
- » Grigor Dimitrov Becomes Honorary Citizen of Varna
- » Clashes Break Out In Argentina After World Cup Defeat
- » Germany Crowned World Cup Champion After Defeating Argentina
- » Germany Footballers Decided Not To Humiliate Brazil