Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov Qualifies For the Final In Mexico
Bulgaria's tennis player Grigor Dimitrov beat Andy Murry 4:6, 7:6 (5), 7:6 (3) and qualified for the final of the tournament in Acapulco.
This was the fourth match between Dimitrov and Murry, but the Bulgarian lost the previous three.
At the final Dimitrov will face the South African Kevin Anderson.
- » Grigor Dimitrov Defeats David Goffin, Reaches US Open 4th Round
- » Bulgaria's Ludogorets To Face Liverpool, Real Madrid and Bazel
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov Scores US Open 1st Round Win against American Ryan Harrison
- » Bulgaria’s Ludogorets Reaches UEFA Champions League Group Stage
- » Bulgaria's Tsvetana Pironkova Starts US Open With Victory
- » Boxing Match Kubrat Pulev – Wladimir Klitschko Is Postponed