Bulgaria’s Plevneliev Presents Book on Ex President Term of Office
Bulgaria’s President Rosen Plevneliev will present a book dedicated to the political career of his colleague Petar Stoyanov in the city of Plovdiv, Friday.
The book, called ‘A Chronicle of a presidential term’, is published in Bulgarian and in English, and tells of all the significant events during the five -year term of former Bulgarian President Petar Stoyanov.
“This is a non-fiction book and as I wrote in the preface, the book does not ask questions and seek answers. My goal was to show President Stoynov’s great desire for Bulgaria to enter NATO and the EU, his meetings in Europe and in the US, the connections that he established,” Dimitar Raychev, the author of the book told Bulgarian National Radio.
The publication of the book was funded entirely by sponsors. Part of the funds from the sale will be donated to the Quality of life foundation involved in the treatment of children suffering from cerebral palsy.
- » Kapitan Andreevo Border Crossing Point Switches to Card Payments Only for Toll Fees as of June
- » Bulgarian Dairy Farmers to Stage National Protest, Block Road
- » Ruling Party GERB Boasts 97 MP Signatures in Support of Constitutional Amendments
- » Bulgarian Police Arrests Over 60 Illegal Immigrants in Sofia
- » Bulgarian PM, Agriculture Minister Meet Stock Breeders
- » Bulgaria's Cabinet, Social Partners Reach Agreement on Pension Reforms