Blast In A Bulgarian Explosives Factory Kills One
A worker was killed by a blast in the explosives shop of the Arsenal weapons factory near Bulgaria's town of Maglizh.
According to the regional website Kazanlak.com, the man had multiple injuries and 98% burns to the body.
Initial reports claimed that there were other injured workers, but later they were denied.
The explosion occurred in the early afternoon and was heard in the entire area. It has caused the partial collapse of the building.
- » Photo From Bulgarians' 2013 Protests Featured In Hollywood Film
- » EU Greenhouse Gas Emissions Dropped by Almost 2% in 2013
- » Finnish Diva Tarja Turunen With Concert In Sofia
- » Funding For Road Maintenance Siphoned Off For Other Projects
- » Thousands Suffer Power Cuts, Blackouts After Bulgaria's First Snow
- » Four Lion Cubs Born In Varna Zoo