Blast In A Bulgarian Explosives Factory Kills One
A worker was killed by a blast in the explosives shop of the Arsenal weapons factory near Bulgaria's town of Maglizh.
According to the regional website Kazanlak.com, the man had multiple injuries and 98% burns to the body.
Initial reports claimed that there were other injured workers, but later they were denied.
The explosion occurred in the early afternoon and was heard in the entire area. It has caused the partial collapse of the building.
- » Cyprus Returns Smuggled Jewellery Items to Bulgaria
- » Maglizh Ammo Plant Blast Caused by Breakdown - Interior Ministry
- » Bulgarian Ammo Plant Blast Leaves 1 Dead, 3 Wounded, Officials Confirm
- » Bulgarian MPs Pass BGN 3 B Healthcare Budget
- » Protesters Demand Resignation of Bulgaria's Finance Minister
- » Man Presumed Dead After Blast at Bulgarian Hunting Ammo Factory