Blast In A Bulgarian Explosives Factory Kills One
A worker was killed by a blast in the explosives shop of the Arsenal weapons factory near Bulgaria's town of Maglizh.
According to the regional website Kazanlak.com, the man had multiple injuries and 98% burns to the body.
Initial reports claimed that there were other injured workers, but later they were denied.
The explosion occurred in the early afternoon and was heard in the entire area. It has caused the partial collapse of the building.
- » Queen's Legendary Guitarist Brian May to Perform in Bulgaria in March 2016
- » Bulgaria ex-FinMin Quits as Rector of Russia University
- » 'I Lived 152 Lives,' Claudia Cardinale Says in Bulgaria's Sofia
- » Probe Launched into Pile-Up on Bulgaria's Hemus Motorway
- » At Least Three Dead, Two Heavily Injured in Pile-up on Bulgaria's Hemus Motorway
- » Average Life Expectancy in Bulgaria: 74 Years