Blast In A Bulgarian Explosives Factory Kills One
A worker was killed by a blast in the explosives shop of the Arsenal weapons factory near Bulgaria's town of Maglizh.
According to the regional website Kazanlak.com, the man had multiple injuries and 98% burns to the body.
Initial reports claimed that there were other injured workers, but later they were denied.
The explosion occurred in the early afternoon and was heard in the entire area. It has caused the partial collapse of the building.
- » 64 Thousand First Graders to Start School on September 15
- » Protest Over Polling Stations in Turkey Staged Outside Election Commission HQ
- » Bulgarian Orthodox Church Marks Holy Cross Day
- » Bulgarian Firemen Celebrate Professional Holiday
- » Berkovitsa Dam Overflowing since Monday, No Risk for People – Mayor
- » Environment Ministry Warns Of New Torrential Rains