Blast In A Bulgarian Explosives Factory Kills One
A worker was killed by a blast in the explosives shop of the Arsenal weapons factory near Bulgaria's town of Maglizh.
According to the regional website Kazanlak.com, the man had multiple injuries and 98% burns to the body.
Initial reports claimed that there were other injured workers, but later they were denied.
The explosion occurred in the early afternoon and was heard in the entire area. It has caused the partial collapse of the building.
- » Parliament Passes At First Reading NZOK Budget Update
- » August in Bulgaria: Rain In the West, Sun At the Seaside
- » Roma Protesters End Railroad Blockade in Sofia
- » Village near Stara Zagora Holds Sod-Turning Event for Waste Plant
- » Gela Bagpipe Contest to Take Place This Weekend
- » Bulgaria's Ancient City of Perperikon Excavations Funding Trimmed