Blast In A Bulgarian Explosives Factory Kills One
A worker was killed by a blast in the explosives shop of the Arsenal weapons factory near Bulgaria's town of Maglizh.
According to the regional website Kazanlak.com, the man had multiple injuries and 98% burns to the body.
Initial reports claimed that there were other injured workers, but later they were denied.
The explosion occurred in the early afternoon and was heard in the entire area. It has caused the partial collapse of the building.
- » A Child Died After Falling into an Unsafe Wastewater Shaft in Sliven
- » Thousands of Students are Taking Bulgarian Language and Literature Exams
- » A Bulgarian Climbed Everest!
- » Mass Fight with Hundreds of People in Plovdiv
- » Rumour about Contaminated Water in Sofia Caused Panic
- » Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Are Now Married