Blast In A Bulgarian Explosives Factory Kills One
A worker was killed by a blast in the explosives shop of the Arsenal weapons factory near Bulgaria's town of Maglizh.
According to the regional website Kazanlak.com, the man had multiple injuries and 98% burns to the body.
Initial reports claimed that there were other injured workers, but later they were denied.
The explosion occurred in the early afternoon and was heard in the entire area. It has caused the partial collapse of the building.
- » NIMH: Short Rains with Thunders in Some Areas, Hails are Possible
- » Man Won the Biggest Jackpot in the History of Malaysia
- » Scottish Man Traveled Around the World with a Bicycle for Record 78 Days
- » Ecologists will Protest in front of Parliament
- » Hurricane Maria Regains Strength After Battering Dominica
- » Paris Climate Aim 'Still Achievable'