Sofia Men Will Compete In High Heels Against Violence
For the second consecutive year, in Bulgaria's capital Sofia will be held a “Walk A Mile In Her Shoes” event.
The Sofia edition of the International Men's March to Stop Rape, Sexual Assault & Gender Violence will take place at noon on March 8 – International Women's Day at the corner of Patriarh Evtimii and Vitosha boulevards.
The organizers – the Bulgarian Red Cross, the European Parliament Information Office and several NGOs – are inviting men to show solidarity by walking several blocks down Vitosha boulevard and to support women's rights and draw attention to domestic and sexual violence.
According to the organizers, every fourth woman in Bulgaria is a victim of domestic violence and a quarter of a million Bulgarians have become subject of sexual harassment.
- » Microsoft's Founder Bill Gates will Become an Actor
- » Pony Runs Faster than a Train (Video)
- » Beer Spa Center Open for Visitors (Photos and Video)
- » Film Stars Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux are Separated
- » Chinese New Year 2018: What the Year of the Dog Actually Means
- » How Much Money will We Spend on Celebrating Valentines' Day
There we have it, another example of this "Vladimir K." sounding just like Seedy, because he is Seedy. Couldn't resist, huh? Well you weren't ever any good at trying to come across as someone else.
We all know you will be there you little freak, so put on your pink shoes Seedy.