Bulgaria's Government Loses Popularity Again
The confidence in Bulgaria's Government has dropped to 18%.
According to the recent survey of the Alpha Research agency, after a short relatively stable period, the dislike for the Government has risen to 53% and is spread among all social groups, with the exception of the ethnic Turks.
The Government seems to have lost the favour of the residents of small towns and is only supported in the villages.
The optimists for the near future of Bulgaria have shrunk to 15% - mostly among the older people and those living in the villages.
The middle class is predominantly pessimistic.
The disapproval for Parliament has reached 65% and 63% of the respondents prefer early elections.
According to the survey, the outcome of the European elections on May 25 will be very contested, as the two main parties – GERB and the Bulgarian Socialist Party – have the support of 16.9% and 15.1% of the respondents, respectively.
- » Secretary General of Bulgaria's Interior Ministry To Be Dismissed
- » Bulgarian Court Initiates Trial Against Former Defence Minister
- » Fire Bursts Out in Varna Mall
- » 270 Refugees Evacuated in Harmanli Centre Due To Fire
- » Bulgarians Wishing To Vote Abroad Have One Week Left To Apply
- » Trakia Highway Closed Due To Cistern Crash
These are the lies of fascist counter-revolutionaries who are attempting a Ukrainian style coup against our democratically elected government. Oresharsky should close down the offices of Alpha Research and arrest its employees for spreading such dissident nonsense and stirring up unwanted and unwarranted trouble.