Bulgaria's Government Loses Popularity Again
The confidence in Bulgaria's Government has dropped to 18%.
According to the recent survey of the Alpha Research agency, after a short relatively stable period, the dislike for the Government has risen to 53% and is spread among all social groups, with the exception of the ethnic Turks.
The Government seems to have lost the favour of the residents of small towns and is only supported in the villages.
The optimists for the near future of Bulgaria have shrunk to 15% - mostly among the older people and those living in the villages.
The middle class is predominantly pessimistic.
The disapproval for Parliament has reached 65% and 63% of the respondents prefer early elections.
According to the survey, the outcome of the European elections on May 25 will be very contested, as the two main parties – GERB and the Bulgarian Socialist Party – have the support of 16.9% and 15.1% of the respondents, respectively.
- » The Sofia District Heating Company Explained the High Heating Bills with the Colder March
- » "Democratic Bulgaria" Undertakes Measures Against Mass Sale of Scratch Lottery Tickets
- » PM Borisov is Opposed to the Return of Smoking to Establishments
- » Council of Europe Presented a Migration Report on Bulgaria
- » Bomb Alert Near the Presidency was False (Updated)
- » Restrictions on 'Struma' Motorway
These are the lies of fascist counter-revolutionaries who are attempting a Ukrainian style coup against our democratically elected government. Oresharsky should close down the offices of Alpha Research and arrest its employees for spreading such dissident nonsense and stirring up unwanted and unwarranted trouble.