Bulgarian Prime Minister Congratulates Ludogorets
Bulgaria's Prime Minister Plamen Oresharski congratulated the Ludogorets team, which knocked out Lazio in the 1/16 finals of the UEFA Europa League on Thursday.
"Tonight's triumph shows that true champions fight until the end and do not give up when faced with difficulties. This success is a reason for pride", the Prime Minister's address to the Ludogorets coach Stoycho Stoev reads.
Oresharski wished the players good health and more big wins, which would bring thousands of Bulgarians to the stadium once again.
Ludogorets' next opponent in the Europa League is Spanish side Valencia – two time finalists of the UEFA Champions League.
- » Champions League: Ludogorets Defeated by PSG in Sofia
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov to Face 'Nightmare' Schwartzman in Chengdu
- » Uncertainty over Bulgarian National Coach's Move to Dinamo Zagreb
- » Bulgarian Women's Volleyball Team Qualifies for Eurovolley
- » Bulgaria Ranks 60th as Rio Paralympics End
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov Goes Up ATP Ranking Again