Bulgarian Prime Minister Congratulates Ludogorets
Bulgaria's Prime Minister Plamen Oresharski congratulated the Ludogorets team, which knocked out Lazio in the 1/16 finals of the UEFA Europa League on Thursday.
"Tonight's triumph shows that true champions fight until the end and do not give up when faced with difficulties. This success is a reason for pride", the Prime Minister's address to the Ludogorets coach Stoycho Stoev reads.
Oresharski wished the players good health and more big wins, which would bring thousands of Bulgarians to the stadium once again.
Ludogorets' next opponent in the Europa League is Spanish side Valencia – two time finalists of the UEFA Champions League.
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Close the Friday Program in Miami
- » Grigor Dimitrov Remains Fourth in the World Tennis Rankings
- » The Prime Minister Meets with Football Bosses Because of the Pressure on Referees
- » National Football Team Coach Announced the Team for Upcoming Friendlies
- » The Cabinet Allocated BGN 1.66 Million for the World Motocross Championship
- » The Greek Football Super League is Temporarily Suspended