Bulgarian Prime Minister Congratulates Ludogorets
Bulgaria's Prime Minister Plamen Oresharski congratulated the Ludogorets team, which knocked out Lazio in the 1/16 finals of the UEFA Europa League on Thursday.
"Tonight's triumph shows that true champions fight until the end and do not give up when faced with difficulties. This success is a reason for pride", the Prime Minister's address to the Ludogorets coach Stoycho Stoev reads.
Oresharski wished the players good health and more big wins, which would bring thousands of Bulgarians to the stadium once again.
Ludogorets' next opponent in the Europa League is Spanish side Valencia – two time finalists of the UEFA Champions League.
- » Bulgaria’s Ivet lalova-Collio Comes 7th in 200m World Final
- » Serie A Newcomer Signs Bulgarian Winger Aleksandar Tonev
- » Bulgaria’s Ivet Lalova-Collio Books Spot in Women’s 200m Final in Beijing
- » Bulgaria's Chess Grandmaster Veselin Topalov Remains Undefeated in St. Louis
- » Bulgaria’s Lalova-Collio Qualifies for Women’s 200m Semi-finals in Bejing
- » Bulgaria's Chess Grandmaster Veselin Topalov Retains Leadership in St. Louis