Bulgaria’s Ludogorets Coach: One Can Die in Such Games
The coach of Bulgaria's Ludogorets Razgrad was extremely emotional after the 3:3 draw with Lazio, which qualified the Bulgarians for the next round of the Europa League.
"In matches like this, one can die. It was a crazy, crazy game and my own emotions passed through completely opposite stages. My players are absolute heroes", Stoycho Stoev said after the game.
Ludogorets were losing 0:2 with just over 20 minutes left to play, but managed to equalize. Once again they fell back 2:3, only to score in the 88th minute and bring joy to the 30,000 supporters at the Vasil Levski Stadium in Sofia.
"It's not every day that you can turn around an Italian team. I am happy with the character the players showed. When you want something strong enough, you get it", the coach added.
Stoev thanked the crowd for the incredible support and dedicated the result to all of Bulgaria.
Asked about the next opponent, Valencia, Stoev said it is still early to discuss, and he wants his players to enjoy the moment and celebrate the ousting of Lazio first.
- » Grigor Dimitrov Remains Fourth in the World Tennis Rankings
- » The Prime Minister Meets with Football Bosses Because of the Pressure on Referees
- » National Football Team Coach Announced the Team for Upcoming Friendlies
- » The Cabinet Allocated BGN 1.66 Million for the World Motocross Championship
- » The Greek Football Super League is Temporarily Suspended
- » Former No. 7 in the World is Dimitrov's First Rival in Indian Wells