Bulgaria’s NRA Single Account Shut Down
Bulgaria’s single account for paying taxes and mandatory social security contributions will be closed as of 1 March, after the Constitutional Court found it unconstitutional.
Bulgaria’s National Revenue Agency stated that all old account payments are to be made before 11.00 am Friday, Bulgarian Nova TV reports.
Starting 4 March, there will be four new accounts for taxes, social security contributions, health insurance and supplementary compulsory pension insurance.
The electronic access to tax and insurance accounts will be preserved, providing the option to check payments status at all times.
- » Damage after Harmanli Riots Reaches BGN 0.1 M
- » Bulgaria's Weather Service Warns of Strong Winds in All Regions
- » Sofia's 1st Living Christmas Tree to Be Lit Up on Thursday
- » Bulgarian MPs Vote to Oblige Telecoms to Give Data on Missing Persons
- » Bulgarian MPs Keep Health Insurance Contribution at 8%
- » Theodore Ushev's Animation with Chance for Oscar Nominations 2017