Bulgaria’s NRA Single Account Shut Down
Bulgaria’s single account for paying taxes and mandatory social security contributions will be closed as of 1 March, after the Constitutional Court found it unconstitutional.
Bulgaria’s National Revenue Agency stated that all old account payments are to be made before 11.00 am Friday, Bulgarian Nova TV reports.
Starting 4 March, there will be four new accounts for taxes, social security contributions, health insurance and supplementary compulsory pension insurance.
The electronic access to tax and insurance accounts will be preserved, providing the option to check payments status at all times.
- » KTB Depositors Threaten to Foil Bulgaria's Elections
- » Number of Asylum Seekers from Afghanistan Increased 4 Times – Bulgaria’s Refugee Agency
- » Thirty Illegal Immigrants Detained in Sofia
- » Sofia Police Apprehends 70 Illegal Immigrants
- » Plovdiv To Exhibit Mosaics From V c. Basilica
- » Code Yellow For Bad Weather Declared Along Sea Coast