Bulgaria’s NRA Single Account Shut Down
Bulgaria’s single account for paying taxes and mandatory social security contributions will be closed as of 1 March, after the Constitutional Court found it unconstitutional.
Bulgaria’s National Revenue Agency stated that all old account payments are to be made before 11.00 am Friday, Bulgarian Nova TV reports.
Starting 4 March, there will be four new accounts for taxes, social security contributions, health insurance and supplementary compulsory pension insurance.
The electronic access to tax and insurance accounts will be preserved, providing the option to check payments status at all times.
- » Access to Key Bulgarian Government Websites Restored
- » Fire Breaks out in Central London, 2,000 People Evacuated
- » Key Bulgarian Government Websites Blocked
- » French Officials Deny Video Footage Found at Germanwings Plane Crash Site
- » Bulgarian Cabinet Allocates BGN 14 M for Natural Disaster Relief
- » Minor Earthquake Hits Southern Bulgaria