Bulgaria’s NRA Single Account Shut Down
Bulgaria’s single account for paying taxes and mandatory social security contributions will be closed as of 1 March, after the Constitutional Court found it unconstitutional.
Bulgaria’s National Revenue Agency stated that all old account payments are to be made before 11.00 am Friday, Bulgarian Nova TV reports.
Starting 4 March, there will be four new accounts for taxes, social security contributions, health insurance and supplementary compulsory pension insurance.
The electronic access to tax and insurance accounts will be preserved, providing the option to check payments status at all times.
- » Greece Strike to Affect Evening Flights between Sofia, Athens
- » Transfiguration Festival to Gather Thousands in Rhodope Mountains
- » Drazki Museum Ship Reopens in Bulgaria's Varna
- » Drunk Driving Rate in Bulgaria at 2.5%, Police Operation Reveals
- » Photo Project Tells Stories of 'Foreigners who Made Bulgaria Their Home
- » Wildfire Near Bulgaria’s Lesovo Border Crossing Contained