Bulgaria’s NRA Single Account Shut Down
Bulgaria’s single account for paying taxes and mandatory social security contributions will be closed as of 1 March, after the Constitutional Court found it unconstitutional.
Bulgaria’s National Revenue Agency stated that all old account payments are to be made before 11.00 am Friday, Bulgarian Nova TV reports.
Starting 4 March, there will be four new accounts for taxes, social security contributions, health insurance and supplementary compulsory pension insurance.
The electronic access to tax and insurance accounts will be preserved, providing the option to check payments status at all times.
- » Banker Tsvetan Vasilev 'Feeling Betrayed by Everybody'
- » 19% of Bulgarians Paid No Health Insurance Contributions in 2013
- » Serbian Court Places Tsvetan Vasilev Under Recognizance Order
- » Fresh Threats Directed at KTB's Vasilev, His Lawyer Says
- » Two Million Bulgarians Complain of Excessive Noise Exposure
- » Bulgarian Environment Ministry Warns of Possible Flash Floods