Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov Qualifies For Semifinal in Mexico
Bulgaria's tennis player Grigor Dimitrov qualified for the semifinal of the tennis tournament in Acapulco.
At the quarter finals he won against the Latvian Ernests Glubis by 4:6, 7:6 (2), 7:5 in a two and a half hour long match.
At the semifinal Dimitrov will face the number seven in the world rankings Andy Murray.
- » UEFA Expels CSKA-Sofia FC From European Tournaments
- » Successful Start For Grigor Dimitrov in Paris
- » 27 Arrested Right Before Levski-CSKA Match
- » Enhanced Security Measures in Sofia Due to Levski-CSKA Football Game Tonight
- » Additional Security Measures for Europa League Final in Stockholm Already in Place
- » Antoaneta Boneva Wins Silver Medal at ISSF World Cup in Munich