Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov Qualifies For Semifinal in Mexico
Bulgaria's tennis player Grigor Dimitrov qualified for the semifinal of the tennis tournament in Acapulco.
At the quarter finals he won against the Latvian Ernests Glubis by 4:6, 7:6 (2), 7:5 in a two and a half hour long match.
At the semifinal Dimitrov will face the number seven in the world rankings Andy Murray.
- » Israeli Football Players Attacked by CSKA Fans in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria's Leading Telecom Becomes Sponsor of Levski Sofia Football Club
- » Bulgaria's Ludogorets Signs Brazilian Left Back as Eighth New Player
- » Bulgaria's Sesil Karatancheva Proceeds to Second Round of ITF Tournament in Poland
- » Bulgaria's Ludogorets Signs Promising Sao Paulo Winger
- » Bulgaria's Stoevi Sisters Win Russian Open Grand Prix