Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov Qualifies For Semifinal in Mexico
Bulgaria's tennis player Grigor Dimitrov qualified for the semifinal of the tennis tournament in Acapulco.
At the quarter finals he won against the Latvian Ernests Glubis by 4:6, 7:6 (2), 7:5 in a two and a half hour long match.
At the semifinal Dimitrov will face the number seven in the world rankings Andy Murray.
- » Liverpool - Ludogorets Champions League Match in Sofia Ends 2:2
- » Liverpool - Ludogorets 2:1 in First Half
- » Ludogorets, Liverpool Face Off in Decisive Encounter
- » Klitschko's Promotion Agency Sues Pulev Over Drug Allegations
- » Klitschko Hit Pulev With Force Equalling 450 Kg
- » Serbian Basketball Fan Stabbed to Death in Istanbul