Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov Qualifies For Semifinal in Mexico
Bulgaria's tennis player Grigor Dimitrov qualified for the semifinal of the tennis tournament in Acapulco.
At the quarter finals he won against the Latvian Ernests Glubis by 4:6, 7:6 (2), 7:5 in a two and a half hour long match.
At the semifinal Dimitrov will face the number seven in the world rankings Andy Murray.
- » Grigor Dimitrov Defeats David Goffin, Reaches US Open 4th Round
- » Bulgaria's Ludogorets To Face Liverpool, Real Madrid and Bazel
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov Scores US Open 1st Round Win against American Ryan Harrison
- » Bulgaria’s Ludogorets Reaches UEFA Champions League Group Stage
- » Bulgaria's Tsvetana Pironkova Starts US Open With Victory
- » Boxing Match Kubrat Pulev – Wladimir Klitschko Is Postponed