Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov Qualifies For Semifinal in Mexico
Bulgaria's tennis player Grigor Dimitrov qualified for the semifinal of the tennis tournament in Acapulco.
At the quarter finals he won against the Latvian Ernests Glubis by 4:6, 7:6 (2), 7:5 in a two and a half hour long match.
At the semifinal Dimitrov will face the number seven in the world rankings Andy Murray.
- » CSKA Sofia Returns to Bulgaria's Top Football Division
- » Bulgarian Defender Ivan Ivanov joins Greece’s Football Club Panathinaikos
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov Makes It Past Wimbledon's 1st Round
- » Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov Starts in Wimbledon on Monday
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov to Face Bjorn Fratangelo at Wimbledon
- » Bulgaria's Stiliyan Petrov to Join Aston Villa for Pre-season Training