Bulgaria's Burgas Seaport To Become Hub for Cruise Ships
The passenger terminal of the port of Bulgaria's city of Burgas will become a departure and return port of the cruise company Pullmantur Cruise, starting in 2015.
The port of Burgas, whose passenger terminal was renovated last year, has the capacity for the largest cruise ships in the Black Sea, but currently it is only a brief stop along their routes.
According to the executive director of the Burgas seaport, Nikolai Tishev, the new development will double the number of passengers through the terminal and will bring serious growth to the tourist sector.
In 2013 in the port called 55 cruise ships with 27 000 passenger, while for are already planned 59 visits.
- » Bulgarians Completed Less Tourist Trips in First Quarter of 2015
- » Minister Expects 5 % Rise in French Tourists to Bulgaria after Louvre Exhibition
- » Bulgarian Tourist Attractions to Appear in Online Register
- » Minister Expects Increase of Last Minute Russian Tourists to Bulgaria
- » FAZ: Bulgaria, Turkey 'Best Holiday Bargains in Europe'
- » Minister to Launch Campaigns on Stimulating Bulgaria's Domestic Tourism