Bulgaria's Burgas Seaport To Become Hub for Cruise Ships
The passenger terminal of the port of Bulgaria's city of Burgas will become a departure and return port of the cruise company Pullmantur Cruise, starting in 2015.
The port of Burgas, whose passenger terminal was renovated last year, has the capacity for the largest cruise ships in the Black Sea, but currently it is only a brief stop along their routes.
According to the executive director of the Burgas seaport, Nikolai Tishev, the new development will double the number of passengers through the terminal and will bring serious growth to the tourist sector.
In 2013 in the port called 55 cruise ships with 27 000 passenger, while for are already planned 59 visits.
- » Minister of Tourism: 'I Am Ready to Meet Representatives of the Union of Owners of Sunny Beach'
- » Bulgaria to Cooperate with Egypt in the Sphere of Tourism
- » Owners of restaurants in Sunny Beach Will Protest
- » Varna’s Sky Restaurant Sees Emergency Landing by NRA Inspectors
- » Bulgarian Minister of Tourism: 'Late Night Police Raids Mar the Image of Bulgarian Sea Resorts
- » Ryanair Calls for Two-Drink Maximum at Airports