Bulgaria's Burgas Seaport To Become Hub for Cruise Ships
The passenger terminal of the port of Bulgaria's city of Burgas will become a departure and return port of the cruise company Pullmantur Cruise, starting in 2015.
The port of Burgas, whose passenger terminal was renovated last year, has the capacity for the largest cruise ships in the Black Sea, but currently it is only a brief stop along their routes.
According to the executive director of the Burgas seaport, Nikolai Tishev, the new development will double the number of passengers through the terminal and will bring serious growth to the tourist sector.
In 2013 in the port called 55 cruise ships with 27 000 passenger, while for are already planned 59 visits.
- » Regional Health Inspection: Sea Water on all Beaches in Varna is Clean
- » Number of Trips of Bulgarian Residents Up to 15.7% in May 2017 Compared to May 2016
- » The Map of Sand Dunes along Bulgarian Black Sea Coast to be Updated
- » Clouds to Develop in Afternoon, with Rains in Some Areas
- » Top 10 Places to Visit in Plovdiv
- » Wizz Air to Launch 2 New Flights from Sofia in 2018