Bulgaria's Burgas Seaport To Become Hub for Cruise Ships
The passenger terminal of the port of Bulgaria's city of Burgas will become a departure and return port of the cruise company Pullmantur Cruise, starting in 2015.
The port of Burgas, whose passenger terminal was renovated last year, has the capacity for the largest cruise ships in the Black Sea, but currently it is only a brief stop along their routes.
According to the executive director of the Burgas seaport, Nikolai Tishev, the new development will double the number of passengers through the terminal and will bring serious growth to the tourist sector.
In 2013 in the port called 55 cruise ships with 27 000 passenger, while for are already planned 59 visits.
- » Dutch Transavia To Launch Sofia-Amsterdam Flights
- » Sofia Attracts Over 500,000 Tourists So Far in 2016
- » Pensioners Account For 6% of Tourism Proceeds in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Is Becoming All-Inclusive Destination
- » Hoteliers Obliged To Maintain Tourist Register
- » Tourism Minister Declares 2016 Most Successful Year in Last 25 Years