Bulgaria's Burgas Seaport To Become Hub for Cruise Ships
The passenger terminal of the port of Bulgaria's city of Burgas will become a departure and return port of the cruise company Pullmantur Cruise, starting in 2015.
The port of Burgas, whose passenger terminal was renovated last year, has the capacity for the largest cruise ships in the Black Sea, but currently it is only a brief stop along their routes.
According to the executive director of the Burgas seaport, Nikolai Tishev, the new development will double the number of passengers through the terminal and will bring serious growth to the tourist sector.
In 2013 in the port called 55 cruise ships with 27 000 passenger, while for are already planned 59 visits.
- » Sunny Beach 2nd Cheapest Destination for UK Tourists
- » Ryanair's Sofia Flights Moved to Terminal 2 as of Monday
- » Bulgaria’s Tourism Minister Expects 40% Rise in Russian Tourists in 2017
- » Bulgaria Set to Record 8-Million Tourist Mark
- » Burgas Airport to Reopen on Saturday
- » Bulgaria Enables Online Purchase of Train Tickets