Bulgaria's Burgas Seaport To Become Hub for Cruise Ships
The passenger terminal of the port of Bulgaria's city of Burgas will become a departure and return port of the cruise company Pullmantur Cruise, starting in 2015.
The port of Burgas, whose passenger terminal was renovated last year, has the capacity for the largest cruise ships in the Black Sea, but currently it is only a brief stop along their routes.
According to the executive director of the Burgas seaport, Nikolai Tishev, the new development will double the number of passengers through the terminal and will bring serious growth to the tourist sector.
In 2013 in the port called 55 cruise ships with 27 000 passenger, while for are already planned 59 visits.
- » The Quarter With the Most Beautiful Christmas Decorations in the World (Photos)
- » Bansko is the Favorite Resort of Turkish Tourists in 2017
- » BDZ Offers Pre-Sale of Tickets For the Holidays
- » More Than 400 Flights Were Canceled at the Airport in Toronto, Canada Due to Heavy Snowfall
- » Passenger Numbers at Bulgaria's Varna, Burgas Airports Rise in Jan-Nov
- » Some Ryanair Pilots in Ireland to Strike, German Union Steps Up Pressure